Chapter IV

I'm lost. I'm running, hiding, and I'm scared. Not knowing what to do I ran as far as I could. I kept running until, I bumped into a guy running too. I found it weird for a guy to be running here and for a second we both fell. I stood up looking at that muscular, innocent looking guy with green eyes. He then stood up, with shocked and he stared at me.

"Who are you?" we both asked.
We were staring at each other and giggling a bit, because we said it in the same time. But we got serious.

"Im Loranz, I'm a psychiatrist, escaping from the war."

"Hi I'm Jamain, I escaped from the war too but, how did you escaped the monsters,the demons, the angels?"

He stared at me for a minute, and said "What do you mean, there are no monsters,nor angels,nor demons. Just soldiers, trying to kill each other."

"So, you dont believe me of course. Just like my mom, my grandma and the others."

And that's when I began to leave. But he grabbed my arms and he wanted me to come with him then talk.
Apparently there's a place where refugees stayed. He brought me with him along the journey.

We arrived and I met a lot of people. Lots of my friends were there, okay I'm lying I don't have any friends, since I'm considered, one of those weird and strange people no one wants to talk to in my school. Also because I'm what they call "ugly" but then all the adults called me words like, "precious", "kind" , "pretty" ,"beautiful" and a lot, so I don't know whom to believe, but it was a good thing that I love myself.

As we walked through I saw a lot of injured and crying people some of them where my schoolmates. I went to this small home or office I don't really know but then again, Loranz
wanted to talk to me. He asked me questions like, " Are you okay?" "What happened to you" "What were you doing out there alone? "Where is your family or if you still have them?

It was rude of him to ask that last question, it made me feel sad, anyways I answered all his questions one by one, "I'm fine, just a bit dizzy again..." " Well I'm having this nightmares which is true, yet my whole family think its not" "Well we were in a small home, it was hidden, and I left because no one understood me." "Yes I have a family and they're still alive and they're at home!"

He stared for a second because of that quite scary answer, I answered for that last question, what I was sad and mad that he asked that and then he asked" what nightmares were you having?"

"Strange monsters, angels, demons chasing me, all of us. What's weird is that there all like my grandma's story."

He shook his head like he understood me, he didn't mocked me, he didn't laughed at me, but he tried to understand me. He asked "Did anything happened before those nightmares?"

"Thinking about it", I said " Well, when we were trying to escape, I accidentally fell and bumped my head and I was traumatized."

He shook his head, analyzed my words and held my hands and told me, that I had dementia. I certainly knew what that was, but me, I. I felt scared and I needed comfort. Loranz saw it in me he understood and hugged me. I blushed and immediately felt comfort and love,and something inside me is feeling something. He looked at me and said " No matter what happens I would always be by your side and I will take care of you." And that's when I knew, like him.