Chapter III

Again. In my dreams came, demons...out to find me. Breathing hard , so hard I can't see anything. I woke up. Having this urge to leave the house, but I can't.

I went to get my favorite book, Dreams, although I was scared for what's to come, I read the book and all the demons felt like it all left. With great relief, I secretly unlocked the door, so gentle and quiet, and went to Grandma's room. There I told her, how her stories came true, I cried waiting for her to wake up, I pray she would make it. I cried for a long time until, she got soaked. Which made her cold, and in a snap her fingers moved and so her lips began to shiver. I immediately went to get a blanket and put it in top of her. Her eyes opened... as and began to sit up and hugged me, it felt good. She began staring at me, while I was pouring a hot cup of tea, for her to sip. While she was sipping her tea, I told her everything, the nightmares, dad and the monsters. She stared at me strangely and silence came.

" Those dreams, nightmares, weren't true darling, it was all a fantasy." Grandma Whispered.

"Grandma, for you, you, I thought you would be the one who'll believe me, but your just like the others."

I left the room crying, although I was sad and mad, I kissed my grandma goodbye. I was leaving, I packed my bag, and secretly left at night for no soldiers will see me. There I went to the forest.