~10~

~Sofia Jung POV~

Sunday.

I looked at the mirror.

"You look absolutely stunning"Chelle smiled. She's my sister in law. You know? Her and Hoseok oppa?

"Your so lucky unnie, you both fell inlove and theres no need to be arranged, while me?" I heaved a sigh. "I know that both of you can fall to each other sweetie"she forced a smile. "I fucking hate bussiness"I muttered and grabbed my phone.

From: Jiminiepabo
  I'm here already :-) Where are you?

I closed my eyes tight. "Is that the guy you want to marry?"Unnie asked. "Molla"I whispered. He continued fixing my hair.

To: Jiminiepabo
  Still fixing myself :-) please help me escape ㅋㅋㅋ

Someone knocked at the door.

"Bab"

"Oppa"

Me and Unnie both greeted Hoseok oppa. "Wah~ my dongsaeng really looked great! Say thanks to Chelle Unnie arraso?"he smiled. "I already did many times"

Hoseok leaned closer to Unnie. He whispered something. Chelle just nodded.

"I'll leave you two first"she smiled and left. Hoseok oppa sat beside me. "So your being arranged too" I rolled my eyes. "Isn't obvious?" 

"Honeslty, at first it wasnt fun for us, Chelle and me, but it changed when we started appreciating each other and we both fell inlove"he explained. "But I don't know for us oppa"I facepalmed myself. "I'll be here with you, I know you like Jimin"he wiggled his brows. "Wtf oppa?"

He stood up smirking, "The ceremony will start now, kaja"

I walked out of the room. My heart is beating fast. Faster than before. Maybe 5x?

The big door opened and the guests appeared. They all stood up and clapped. Out of all the guests, I only put my attention to Jimin. I looked at how he smile. He's hurting. And also me. I like him, but I'm stucked with this motherfucking arranged marriage.

I pushed a smiled. My eyes went to Jungkook. His smile was also forced. Seeing him hurts me too.

Yes, he's the boy whom I loved so much. But that was the past. We both stared at each other. Not the stare of love but the stare of pain.

"Everyone! I'm glad to say that Jeon and Jung are now tied together!"

We all clapped. But my attention went back to Jimin who was also looking at me. I seriously wanted to cry.

"So, Jungkook-shi, please tell them why you choosed my daughter"Dad smiled and handed the mic to him. I looked at him and forced a smile.

"I choosed her..."

"I choosed her cause she's very different from all the girls, hard to get but will certainly make you fall more, I love the way she looks at me, she helped me change, she's different and unique, and I realized, I miss her, I need her, I love her"

I just shot him a painful smile. He showed the same. "Oh~ how sweet"his Dad said. "How about you Sofia?"his mom giggled.

I'm speechless. I grabbed the mic.

"I....choosed him becau-because.."

I cried. Jungkook placed my head on his shoulders and hugged me. He grabbed the mic.

"You love me too? Aigoo"he laughed. Everyone cheered.

"How cute!"

"She's really emotional"

"Because they are going to marry each other!"

"They really love each other"

I just smiled at them then my eyes went to Jimin, again. He showed a worried eyes but still a smiling lips.

The ceremony ended. Our family stayed for awhile.

"What was that Sofia!?"Dad asked. I looked on the floor. "He said a very nice reason and you just cried!?"he continued.

"Appa, she's speechless, you know what happens when she's speechless"Hoseok oppa said. "Then she need to overcome her speechless problem! Sofia! Make sure you have a speech for him in the wedding! Got it?!"

I just nodded. Dad left and mom followed him. Oppa hugged me. Chelle whiped my tears.

"Its okay"Hoseok oppa whispered. "Mianhae"I answered. "No baby, you shouldnt say sorry, the scene was cute"he continued.

"Sofia?"

I lifted my head when I heard his voice. "Oh, Jungkook, waeyo?"Unnie asked. "We are now living in the same roof"

My eyed widened.

"What!?"

××××