~33~

~Sofia Jung POV~

Taehyung hugged me tightly. I didn't hugged him back. What is the meaning of this? I also lost contact with him.

"How are you?"he asked. "Do I look okay to you?"I answered. "The bab--"

"The baby that he left is still okay."I said. I can feel my voice fading as my tears fall. "Where is he by the way? I lost contact with you the same day I lost contact with him, is he with you?"I continued. He held my hands. My heart beated faster than before.

"He said that I need to hide also, for you, I'm sorry, I don't want to, but I need to."he said. "Where is he!?"I shouted. I held my baby bump after I shouted. "Gwencha--"

"Where is he!?"

"He is......"

I stared at him waiting for his answer. Please tell me, just a few news about him. I miss him. I miss my boyfriend, my husband, my everything, our daddy. I held tight on the bar behind me.

"What!?"

A tear left his eye. Is he, really crying infront of me? Tears continued to fall. Bad news ey?

"Tell me, please."I whispered as I hold his hands. He kneeled down. "Sorry! Sorry!" I looked at him, questions running on my mind. What could have possibly happened?

"Wh-why? Ya-yah, stand up."

He stood up and hugged me, taking a space for my baby bump. "He is...."

"Tell me Kim Taehyung!"

"He is missing."

I held tight on the bar behind me as I feel collapsing on the ground. I cried out loud as those words repeat on my mind. "A-are you fine?"he asked.

"Sofia!"

I heard Jimin shout. In just one snap he's now beside me, helping me to stand. "What do you mean by missing? He's been missing for eight months!"I shouted. "Well for me, he's been missing for a week."he answered. I covered my mouth as I cried. Why Jungkook? Didn't I show how much I loved you?

"W-why?"

"I lost contact with him, I thought he was just staying in his apartment, keeping his own thoughts about you."he answered. "He visits you all day, but you don't know for he is hiding, he makes sure that youre fine, he cried every night and get drunk always, he hates seeing you crying, but he got nothing to do, he just continued watching you..."

I held tight on Jimin's hands. "He knows that you love Jimin so he let go."

I looked down and silent tears fall. My heart was hurt, my body was hurt, my inside was hurt. Baby? Can you feel how sad Mom is? Your Daddy left us, not only us but also his friends. Is this my fault? Is this my fault? Tell me....

I stand up straight and left the two guys. I went outside the hospital and walked away from them, not caring where my feet would take me. Tell me if its my fault, tell me, please. Let me know what mistake have I done. Tell me if I didn't show how much I love him. Do I deserve this? Does he deserve this? Does our baby deserve this? What have I've done wrong?

"I chose her cause she's very different from all the girls, hard to get but will certainly make you fall more, I love the way she looks at me, she helped me change, she's different and unique, and I realized, I miss her, I need her, I love her" 

 I stared at the traffic light. I can feel my phone vibrating. I changed my direction and went to the other way. I looked at the sky. Is this my fate? To be alone? I called a taxi.

"Where?"the driver asked. "Somewhere quiet, juseyo."I said and closed my eyes. I felt the car moved. I held my baby bump as I feel it hurting. Next month, you'll be here in the outside world with me, without your dad. Can I handle you? Can you handle me? Can we live for each other? Can you lean on me? Can I lean on you? I whiped my tears as I feel it falling. 

"Thanks, keep the change." I smiled as I reach my destination. "I hope you'll be fine."he said. I smiled and left. Those simple words make my heart ache more. I walked as I reach the edge point. I saw the whole Seoul with the sun coming down.

"Give me Jungkook back."I whispered as I sat on the grass. I'm in a real mess right now, close to being insane.  I slowly closed my eyes and laid myself on the grass. I'll wish again, I'll cry again, I'll wait again, now tell me, do you know how tired and crashed I am? If I never saw him again, I hope a car will kill me, I hope someone will stab me with a real knife not like this pain I'm feeling right now. 

God? Am I that kind of a bad person? Am I that person that is not worth for blessings? Did I do something wrong? 

Darkness swallowed me.....

Please appear when I woke up...

- - -

Are you ready for the next chapter? *winks* 

Sorry for late upload : (