When nightmare becomes reality

It was November the 5th,friday,5:00 AM,all was quiet in the garbage yard,a clear night sky,then a loud whistle blew and a giant hovering locomotive came around the corner  hauling in huge cargo boxes near the warehouse unit to be disposed.The train had come to a halt at the unloading zone and then the machinery tilted the cargo boxes over as 50 tons each of garbage were dumped onto the belt line and into the burning pit.Inside the warehouse unit a notorious mob called "screwattack" were about to hijack the train when the boss came in calling it off while almost crying,this was a rare sight to behold for the mob,their boss Frankie Vito found out his brother Keegan Vito had been killed by the great detective Roashack."Alight gentlemen the plan is off,it's over,we ain't got no connection without keegan being over there in the next train yard,he was killed by Roashack but now it is my time for revenge.Because ideas don't determine who is right,power does gentleman.Now for the plan,we are going to hire the three best hitmen ever,find roashack and his family,set all of their stuff ablaze,or in traditional mob speak...KILL EVERYTHING WITH FIRE!And YES to make it simple the whole house.And then the hitmen move in stealthy beforehand so that way the family can't escape,IT'S ABSOLUTELY FREAKING GENIUS,IS IT NOT"!
"Uhhhh.....ummmm.....hmmmm...hey yo boss...how about we think of a possibly more stealthy way of killing them"?A loud gunshot went off from Frankie's gun and into the henchman's head."Rookie forgot the golden rule,never question me".Which was correct,Frankie never liked nor could he possibly be told any different when he came up with a idea that would often have many flaws in it and he would soon learn the consequences of such a plan,for his greatest nightmare would awaken from the ashes of darkness.

Oh man...he was none the wiser,right readers?Sorry for it being short.