The ancestors revealed and a war begins

The RCI Infinity warship flew directly  over North Korea,over the military bases and capital the Infinity bombarded with high explosive mac cannons and the tomahawk missiles for over 12 hours,the plasma artillery then started to rain down unforgiving strikes,North Korea surrendered the next day,that is after all ready ground combat units had been sent to secure the country,fire and smoke had swallowed the entire country,troops from South Korea were pouring in lile ants,red and black skies,buildings collapsing,massive explosions,thus by that very brief engagement and quick war the RCI in just two days had engraved fear in the hearts of billions as the whole battle argo war was broadcasted live on tv and the Internet,soon sending a proper document of surrender signed by the leader,the Spartan team known as Osiris were sent in to capture the leader and they did,with no hostile retaliation,then transported him via warthog,a huge heavily armored combat vehicle used commonly by the RCI,into South Korea to be prosecuted by the grand court recently established in the capital,however over in china didn't like the view of commander Spencer's RCI Infinity from their balconies so a formal meeting in the capital of china would be requested by the government officials of china,to Spencer and his chosen generals,commanders and admirals.Meanwhile back the lab on The Infinity.

Josiah : "So let me start here at the top and we will gradually work our way dowm this complex ladder of dna...sound good all"?

All : "Yeah,whatever,just make it simple".

Josiah : "I'm a scientist,doctor,and i command this warship but I'm not a miracle worker"!

Derek : "Why should this be important to me"?

Vivian : "It's extremely important,crucial in fact to you and me and our abilities,more you than me in that case"!

Derek : "Ok so go ahead let's see how I'm a descendant of Leonidas right there".

Josiah : "It may be complicated but you don't have to ruin the fun of it".

Derek : "Sorry".

Josiah started at Samson,the biblical legend,then worked his way on down to,you guessed it,Leonidas,then to apollyon,then to apollo,then to some khans,then to king baldwin of the Holy Crusades,then to many other kings and queens,and then to many great military leaders such as Patton,then to present time,his father and mother.Derek couldn't say a word for over 10 minutes,the tension in the laboratory could be cut with a butter knife.Vivian also stood equally shocked by this discovery.They knew but they didn't know that much about their bloodlines.