The mafia reemergence

Frankie was still alive and well,he and mob scored a black market machine mounted boats,a huge enabler for Frankie and his mob,he was the kingpin of the American mafia,he had around 20 under bosses and 40 managers under those bosses.The under bosses controlled the managers and were the leaders of to the main operations,also his lap dogs basically when it came to parties.The managers were the connections,the recruiters,the leaders of the side operations,basically the lap dogs to the lap dogs.Meanwhile in Sacramento California,it is half past midnight,in a high rise hotel/casino known as the "Red hot Sunspot",owned and operated by the under boss Czech,and 3 managers.Frankie and Czech were talking over a maji and coke shipment that came courtesy of the Chinese Mafia from Hong Kong.

Frankie : So you're saying that this specific shipment is the largest one in the past 5 months?!

Czech : Yeah boss no doubt about it and no joke here,i saw the products and so i took a couple samples with me,for testing.....i can safely safe....THIS STUFF....is the good 100 percent legit stuff,the enriching methods from Mr Ko and his manufacturers.

Frankie : Enriched extremely difficult,let me try a sample....NOW!

Czech : Certainly boss,hey bring the suitcase over here for Mr Frankie.

Henchman : Which one boss man.

Czech : The one wil the combinations in it.

Frankie : Czech wait a second....combinations and enrichment in the case of drugs,especially the two known as maji and coke are very different.

It was at this moment Czech realized he royally screwed up.

Frankie : Ok....i see.....i see now.....i treat you well and yet you betray me like this?........unbelievable....unreal.......
.....IDIOTIC!

Yes,Czech knew the difference,because he knew all this te the maji wasn't enriched but he thoughthe could get away with it from Frankie vito.

Well about 5 minutes later a dead man on the crushed hood of a car with several bullets in his stomach proved that theory to be,literally,dead wrong.

Frankie : Hey you!Yes you over there!

Manager : Yes Mr Frankie?

Frankie : If you were him,well before he was killed,what would you have done in this situation?

Manager : I wouldn't have lied to you sir....honestly......i value this work and my life.....and my family.

Frankie : Good job kid.....you are now the new under boss....you are the new Czech.....now how does it sound to you boy?

With very shaky and cracking voice the manager,would be under boss, spoke wisely.

Czech : I accept this gracious and prestigious offer to be an under boss of you Mr Frankie.....i start today sir?

Frankie : You bet every fiber of your life you start to today.....remember the code,remember I'm here if you need him....welcome to next inner circle of my mob....you are blood now...remember that kid and you will go far for me.