2 - Miraculous

Marinette entered the classroom along with Alya, who was searching something on her phone. They sat down as another duo came in. Marinette gave a glance to the blond, who returned it. They both knew their friends didn't like them fighting, so they tried their best not to do it. Nino was also using his phone, but he was texting somebody. Class went on without any insults or glances, luckily.

###

The two boys walked out of the classroom as soon as class finished. Before Marinette could stand up from her seat, Alya grabbed her by the arm and pulled her closer.

"Hey Mari, guess what I found" Alya whispered, grabbing her phone. Marinette raised an eyebrow and sighed, she knew Alya always liked being listened, so she decided to go along with anything her best friend was planning.

"What is it?" Marinette asked, looking at the phone as the girl showed it to her. Alya was showing her a website that was called Miraculous. She examinated it and looked back at Alya, who was smiling excitingly.

"What's so special about it?" she asked. "It is a chat website. You create your own character, and interact with other characters" the red haired girl answered.

"Fine, I'll try it when I get home" Marinette smiled, standing up and walking to the door. Alya quickly followed her, and both went to eat.

Alya always told Marinette about cool websites she found on Internet, and the bluenette, who wanted to make her friend happy, always tried them. Some were awful, but others were simply amazing. This one sounded interesting, and Marinette hoped it was.

Once school was over, Marinette waved her goodbyes to Alya, and walked calmly to her house. She saw Adrien get inside of his limousine. Show off, she thought. She entered the bakery, and went to her room to start on her homework.

###

Marinette finished pretty early. She layed down on her bed and grabbed her phone. Then, she remembered what she told her friend she was going to do. She smiled slightly and searched for Miraculous. She found it and entered it.

It was asking for her character name. She thought about it for some minutes and quickly typed Ladybug on the blank space. Why Ladybug? Because it was her favourite insect. She scrolled down, and pressed the button of Start a New Chat.