7 - Special Week

Marinette spent the rest of Saturday afternoon drawing different outfits she could use on her date. Was it a date? I mean, Chat Noir only told her he wanted to see her face-to-face. They were just friends, but Marinette wanted more than that. While she was drawing, she accepted officially that she had a crush on Chat. And she was happy about it.

~~~

Somewhere else, a boy was buying clothes for his supposed-to-be just a hang out with his online friend. But, he was calling it a date; he wanted it to be one. He was looking for something green and black, so he would resemble Chat Noir. The only thing he hoped in that moment was that the week passed fast.

###

Monday

Marinette woke up early. She smiled to herself and stood up from her bed. She headed to the bathroom and took a warm shower. She went out and changed herself to something special, because this was going to be a special week. The bluenette went downstairs to have breakfast.

"Woah dear," said Sabine as she saw her daughter in an unusual outfit "Why are you dressing differently?".

"No reason. Just wanted to try something new" Marinette answered as she sat down.

Marinette finished and went to school calmly

Marinette finished and went to school calmly. She found Alya talking to Nino.

"Hey guys!" she happily saluted.

"Woah girl, nice change" Alya commented, looking at her best friend's new look.

"Yeah dudette, you look really pretty" Nino added and left as soon as Adrien arrived.

Adrien and Nino walked back to them. Marinette prepared to get insulted by the blonde, but he just ignored her, and waved at Alya, who waved back confused. Then the male duo walked to class.

"That was weird..." Marinette said, heading to class as well. Alya caught up with her and said "Yeah... Maybe he is just going to ignore you from now on?".

Marinette shrugged in response and entered the class. Everyone look at her with wide eyes. She ignored them their glances as class went on.

The rest of the day was equally calm. Adrien ignored her the whole day. The weirdest part though, was that Alya told Marinette that Nino told her that Adrien was asking him about good clothing shops.

Tuesday

Today she also woke up early, bur decided to go with her normal clothes. She had breakfast and went to school. She was hoping that Adrien ignored her as well and it happened as she wished.

~~~

Adrien decided to ignore her because he wanted to have a calm week and he knew he was always the one who started the fights.

Wednesday

Marinette woke up later today, but still made an effort in dressing nicely.

She grabbed a toast and ran to school. On the way she ate her fast breakfast. Marinette decided Monday at night that she would also use different clothing on Wednesday and Friday, to have another aura for Saturday. She made it to class right on time. But she tripped in front of Adrien and Nino's desk. Nino stood up to help her as Adrien chuckled under his breath. Once standing up again, Marinette glared at him and thanked Nino as she sat on her own sit.

Thursday

Marinette once again woke up late, but dressed normally. She went downstairs and ate breakfast calmly, oblivious to the time. Her mother was sleeping because last night she didn't sleep very well. Marinette walked to school calmly until she noticed that they were closing the gates. She ran and made it to her class without the teacher noticing. She waved at Alya as she sat down.

Back at home, Marinette set two alarms to wake up early.

Friday

What she did the night before worked and Marinette managed to wake up early. She did her best to look her best. Sge decided to follow Alya's advise and let her hair stay down and loose. She had breakfast and headed to school.

When she entered, she caught Adrien looking at her

When she entered, she caught Adrien looking at her. Her inner instincts went out.

"What are you looking at?".

Adrien just turned his head. Coward, Marinette thought. This new attitude of him made her hate him even more. First, he decided to insult her with a reason. Because she isn't a push-over as before, started to defend herself. Now, he decides to ignore her. What kind of idiot is he?! Only because he is the son of a famous designer he thinks he can do anything he wants at any time he wants. She hated that attitude...

But she had to admit, he was handsome. No! Snap out of it Marinette! She couldn't think he was handsome, but still, what made him hate her?

As soon as she sat down, class started. "Listen, if you pay attention the whole day, I won't leave homework for the weekend" Mrs. Bustier offered. All of them accepted.

###

At the end of the day, Mrs. Bustier said that they did a great job and didn't leave them any homework, as promised.

Marinette was glad about it, because now she could only concentrate on her da-... Hang out with Chat Noir.

I didn't expect the previous chapter to be voted so fast , so thanks about that! 😄
Now it will be 15 votes (I need time to write the other chapter 😅).

Also, for the people that are actually reading this, I was thinking if ending this book now, because I am not getting a lot of views. But I will continue it if you guys like it, so what do you think?

Should I erase it?

Or should I continue it?

It's your decision.

Bai bai 👋