3 - Chat Noir

Marinette ended up liking Miraculous. It was really entertaining and interesting. She had had some good short conversations with other people, but none of them convinced her of keeping the chat going, so after she had gotten bored, she left those conversations and started looking once again. After some tries, and all of them failed, she said to herself "Ugh, I'll try one more time. If it doesn't convince me of staying, I'll stop".

She pressed the Start a New Chat button, and waited until it loaded. It took a while, but it finally finished loading. The name of the person was Chat Noir. Marinette chuckled "Chat Noir? Seriously?". She decided to give it a shot.

Ladybug: Hi.

He didn't take long to answer.

Chat Noir: Hello.

Ladybug: So... Why Chat Noir?

Chat Noir: I really like black cats. And you? I suppose you like ladybugs very much.

Ladybug: Yeah, that's the reason.

It was boring until now, she was about to leave when he asked her an interesting question.

Chat Noir: Is she a superheroine?

What kind of question is that? Eitherway, she actually thought about it. Marinette remembered that when she was a little kid, she always played as her invented superheroine, Ladybug. It was a superheroine that had the power of good luck, her weapon was a magic yo-yo and her special power could create anything according to the situation. But, how did he know that?

Ladybug: Yes... How did you know that?

Chat Noir: Well, mine is also a superhero... Funny right?

Amazing! His character also represented a superhero! What a curious coincidence... What was his power? His weapon? His special superpower? She didn't hesitate to ask.

Ladybug: So what is his power? Weapon? Superpower?

He took some minutes before answering.

Chat Noir: Uh... He has the power of bad luck (I was weird when I was little), his weapon is a staff and his superpower, Cataclysm, can destroy anything it touches. Don't make fun of me, I made it up when I was a child. How about you?

Marinette could feel her heart flutter. She felt like he was reading her mind or something. She also named her superpower, it was Lucky Charm. Well, she had to tell him.

Ladybug: Well, she has the power of good luck, her weapon is a yo-yo and her superpower, Lucky Charm, can create anything.

Chat Noir: Oh wow... We are like the Ying and Yang... Heh...

Ladybug: Yeah, I guess you're right.

Chat Noir: So... What do you like doing?

Ladybug: Umm... Well...

Ladybug and Chat kept texting each other, until it became late. When they finished it was midnight.

Chat Noir: Oh my God, IT'S MIDNIGHT!

Ladybug: Yeah! I have to leave...

Chat Noir: Oh well, could I get your number?

Ladybug: Sure thing!

Chat Noir: Cool! So mine is +33635124

Ladybug: Alright... Mine is +33636768

Chat Noir: Okay... See you soon, My Lady...

Ladybug: Bye...

Chat Noir has left the conversation.

Marinette shut her phone down before she started putting on her pajamas. She was happy, and slightly blushed by his last words. The first thing she would do tomorrow morning was adding Chat to her contacts.

PLEASE READ: Hi! So I wanted to say that this is fiction. You must never, I repeat NEVER give personal information to a stranger you meet by chat. NEVER IN LIFE! THIS IS JUST A FANFICTION . Okay, thanks!