4 - Detention

The next day was Tuesday. Poor Marinette had a hard time trying to wake up. Her mother had to splash her with cold water to wake her up. She yawned and told herself "It was worth it...". Yep, she didn't regret a thing, because yesterday she had met a boy that somehow touched her heart. She finished getting ready and quickly ate something before running late to school. Unluckily, she arrived 5 minutes late. Once she entered the classroom, Adrien gave her a glare.

"Can't you arrive early for once?" Adrien complained. Marinette rolled her eyes as she sat down "Well, that way I can see your ugly face less time". She grinned and Adrien turned his head to her, annoyed. "Have you seen your face darling? If mine is ugly, then yours is horrible". Marinette frowned. Nino and Alya sighed.

How much she hated that boy. He was annoying as a fly next to the ear, maybe even more! But, she didn't let that ruin her life. If he wanted a fight, he would get a fight. If he wanted an enemy, he would get an enemy.

Before she could answer to that, Mrs. Bustier interrupted, turning from the board "Stop you two! Marinette, please, try to arrive earlier", with that she turned around again. Adrien smirked and gave Marinette a glance of victory, but she ignored it. Class passed silently.

It was lunch time and Marinette and Alya headed to the tables. They sat down and started eating their lunch. "I can notice you slightly happier than usual... Any special reason?" Alya asked her friend, who practically spent all class daydreaming. Marinette blushed at the thought.

Alya always knew how to read her. She knew if she was sad, happy or angry. Marinette played with her food before answering "It's nothing...". Alya smiled. She was about to tease her bluenette friend, but a piece of lettuce was thrown to Marinette's hair.

She quickly turned around and saw Adrien laughing to death and Nino facepalming. Marinette frowned and grabbed a tomato. Alya grabbed her arm and said "No, no, no...". But Marinette threw the tomato and it hit Adrien right in the face. Marinette grinned as Adrien took the tomato out of his face and threw it back to her. She avoided it, and it hit Kim. Then, a food fight started; girls against boys. Alya, Rose and Nino were the only people who weren't fighting. Mrs. Bustier was walking downstairs. Everyone saw her and stopped, but Marinette and Adrien continued. They were both sent to the principal's office.

"What were you two thinking?" Mr. Damocles asked angrily. Great, now she was in the principal's office because of Adrien. "Mr. Damocles, Adrien here started everything... He threw a lettuce at me" she stated, pointing at the model, who gasped at her words.

"Maybe I started it, but you continued it, right Marinette?" he said, grinning. Marinette frowned. He was right though, she had continued it when she threw the tomato to his face.

"I don't care about who started and who continued it. You are both going to detention, I'm sick of your fights" the principal ordered. They both sighed and walked to the detention classroom.

###

The teachers had prepared a special kind of detention for the two. They locked them up, alone, without someone watching over them.

Marinette didn't care about what was Adrien doing or what he was going to do during detention.

They were sitting on opposite desks. Mrs. Bustier told them they could use their phones, so Marinette took this to her advantage. She took out her phone and added Chat Noir to her contacts. Once that was done, she noticed he had already added her, and he was online. She smiled slightly as she started typing.

Ladybug: Hey Chat!

He started typing immediately.

Chat Noir: Hey M'Lady ~

Ladybug: Haha... What are you doing right now?

He didn't answer. She waited for three minutes before he answered.

Chat Noir: I'm laying on bed. You?

Now she was the one taking long. She couldn't tell him that she was on detention. He would think that she was a trouble maker, which she wasn't. Adrien was the responsible for all of this. She thought about her answer a few minutes. She decided to answer something simple.

Ladybug: I was drawing.

Chat Noir: Cool! What were you drawing?

Ladybug: I was drawing some designs.

Chat Noir: Oh, woah. Those must be really cool. Have you designed your superhero outfit?

Yes, yes she had. In that moment she had designed her superhero costume.
It was a suit made with an indestructible leather, red with black dots. Also, she had a mask, same design and material.

Ladybug: Yes I have. It is very simple... But I haven't drawn it yet. And yours?

Chat Noir: No, I haven't... Can I ask you a favor?

Ladybug: Sure, what is it?

Chat Noir: Could you design it for me? I'm not as good as designing as you are... But if you don't want to then that's okay.

He was asking her to design his outfit? She wanted to scream in that same moment, but Adrien Agreste was sitting across the room. Well, she would surely do it, maybe she could even design it in digital, with the help of Alya. Marinette could make her own too!

Ladybug: Okay, no problem. But I need to know your hair and eye color.

Chat Noir: Why?

Ladybug: It is a surprise, trust me.

Chat Noir: Alright... I am blonde and I have green eyes.

Ladybug: Thanks Chaton 😊. I have to leave now, bye!

She was smiling to her phone when she realized she called him Chaton. Marinette blushed intensely as she was about to try and fix it. But Chat started typing.

Chat Noir: Chaton, huh? Well, M'Lady, I guess now we both have nicknames for each other 🐞🐈

She was fangirl-screaming inside. He called her M'Lady again! She was about to tease him, when the bell indicating detention was over sounded.

Ladybug: Gotta go, bye-bye!

Chat Noir: Yeah, me too. See ya!

Marinette put her phone away as Adrien passed in front of her. Surprisingly, he didn't bother her or insulted her. Strangely, he was smiling. Adrien Agreste was smiling. And it wasn't a malicious smile or grin, it was a smile of true happiness. Was he happy about having one hour of detention? She didn't know, and decided to ignore it. The door was opened by Mrs. Bustier and Adrien went outside, not saying anything. She waited for him to leave before she ran to her own house, watching as Adrien got inside his limousine.

Anyways, that didn't matter. What was the most important thing floating in Marinette's head was designing two costumes.

Again, this is fan fiction. DON'T GIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO A STRANGER NEVER IN LIFE! THIS IS JUST A FIC! After reminding you about that once again, I wanted to say that I need at least 10 votes to upload the next part. That was it, bye!