[five]

dean

Jim was hot.

There was no denying it. His sex hair, the piercing blue eyes, his lips, his pale skin... every part of him was beautiful.

You just met him Dean... don't do anything stupid..

They had been living together for  three months, and things seemed to go well. Sometimes Dean would come home from the auto shop to find Jim swaying to the music on the radio in the middle of the living room.

Tonight, Jim was shirtless and drunk, beer bottle in hand. When Dean walked in, the boy lazily turned around and smiled.

"Honey I'm home... oh wait- you say that..." Jim laughed before twirling and sitting on the couch they got recently.

"The last time I was like this... things didn't go so well..." he said quietly as he stared at the bottle.

Dean placed his keys down on the counter and walked towards the radio to turn it down. "What happened?"

Jim's blue eyes flashed up at him. "My boyfriend broke up with me.. I failed a biology exam... Things weren't going well." He then let out a soft laugh. "I thought life wasn't worth living..."

Dean sat next to him on the couch. "What did you do?" Jim was quiet for a moment, staring across the room.

"Nothing. I did nothing. Don't ask again." He finally said before he pushed himself up and walked towards his room.