[fourteen]

cas

"Oh come on don't do that..." Castiel heard a voice say. He turned to see Gabriel, the boy who came into the apartment 20 years ago, 6 years after his suicide.

"Not you..." Cas muttered. Gabriel laughed and sat next to him, shaking his feet back and forth in front of him.

"Yup. Me."

"Why are all of you coming here?" Cas muttered, not daring to look at him.

"Telling you that you made a dumbass decision." Gabe said.

All Castiel could think about was the water that went everywhere. He remembered stepping in the bath water that overflowed onto the wooden floors after he drowned Gabriel in it. Gabe had never seen Castiel until he snapped.

"How are you here? Why am I seeing you now?" Castiel finally turning to look at him, the 17 year old he murdered.

Gabriel shrugged. "I don't know." He said before disappearing.

Castiel looked around himself, looking for Gabe. Instead, he found a red head sitting at his kitchen table. It was Charlie, the girl he killed 10 years ago.

"Hey Cassie." She said a smile.

For her, he acted like her neighbor, but shot her in the head while she slept.

"Are you here to tell me I made a dumb decision too?"

"Yes and no. I'm also here to tell you that you need to find him."

"What?" Castiel walked towards her and placed a hand on the table.

"He's still here. He hasn't found Tess yet. You just need to go back into your ghost form and set it right."

Castiel laughed. "How? He's dead."

Charlie grabbed his hand. "Let him know that you love him. It wasn't his fault. And he needs to let go. Dean wants to stay here, I can feel it; we all can. You need to make sure he says yes to Tess instead of staying here for years like you have. Soon he will become a vengeful spirit... like you. But he has changed you for good Castiel, now please don't change him."

"I'm scared."

"I know you are, but you can do this.

Cas closed his eyes and formed his hand into a fist. "Why are you being so nice to me? Why are all of you being so kind? I killed all of you!"

After he said that, Balthazar and Gabriel appeared behind her. "Because we forgive you. And we want to save you, and Dean."

"Cmon baby... I know you can do it... Don't give up." Balthazar said softly.

Castiel shook his head. "I gave up when I killed myself."

"You still have time, Castiel." Charlie said softly.

"Cmon dumbass. We don't need two ghost boyfriends killing innocents." Gabriel said loudly before Balthazar elbowed him in the stomach.

"I believe in you Castiel." Charlie said softly before they all disappeared.

Cas stood in the empty apartment, staring at where the three innocents stood. "But I don't even believe in myself..."