[nine]

cas

Castiel wasn't really outside of the aparment. Instead, he turned invisible and walked around the apartment that he was confined to. He walked slowly towards Dean, who was quickly removing brunt bacon from a pan with his cheeks still bright red.

It didn't need to come to this... stupid, stupid, stupid!

Castiel's plan was to kill Dean, not kiss him! But Cas found himself drawn to the other boy, and the next thing he knew, his lips were on Dean's.

You shouldn't get to attatched... Remember Balthazar?

"Yes..." Castiel muttered in defeat.

You loved him, you got too attatched. You let him hurt you. And what did you end up doing? Killing yourself. This is your moment to let it out, just one more time. Kill him. Kill Dean Winchester.

"I can't..."

Why not? So you can date him, kiss him, fuck him, then what? You can't leave the apartment. How are you going to explain that you are dead?

"I'll figure it out..."

No you won't. Just kill him. It will be easier and he will be gone. He will no longer torment you. Be free for once.

"I guess..." Cas said at last, still staring at Dean.

If you kill him, and he chooses to not stay, he will be gone Cas. Just do it.

"I will."

So it was settled, he was going to kill Dean Winchester.