[seven]

dean

The next morning, Dean woke up to cook his usual eggs and bacon. Every morning, he would cook and Jim would eventually wake up looking pissed. He hummed to The Rolling Stones song that was softly playing on the radio as he cooked.

Dean heard a door softly creak open and he quickly flicked his eyes up to see yet another shirtless Jim. His sweatpants hung low on him and Dean eyed his hip bones.

Shit shit shit...

"Don't burn the eggs..." Jim murmured as he walked behind Dean and towards the fridge. Dean's ears started to burn.

"Ye-yeah. Don't worry..." he said quickly.

Once he was done, he turned to scrape the eggs onto two plates. When he turned around, he caught Jim looking at him. Jim then quickly looked back down at his fingers as if they were suddenly interesting.

Dean slid the plate in from of the other boy after the awkward staring. Jim then looked down at the eggs, and back up before quickly standing up. "I need some cheese..." he murmured before heading back towards the fridge.

Once he grabbed some slices, he stood next to Dean as he placed them on the hot eggs. They stood in silence for a while.

"The bacon should be done soon..." Dean softly said.

Suddenly, he felt Jim slide his arm around Dean's waist, turning him around to face him.

"Good..." He softly said as his eyes flicked from Dean's eyes to his lips.

"Yeah..." Dean said even quieter as Jim started to lean in.

Dean started to lean towards Jim, his eyes halfway closed and his lips slowly parting. He felt Jim's fingertips slowly trail up to his cheek and to the back of his head before they pulled him towards Jim completely, lips crashing into his.