five

The bird struggles out of the egg. The egg is the world. Who would be born must first destroy a world. The bird then flies to God. That God's name is Abraxas.

  a girl, three girls, four boys. one girl with a knife, who cannot tell that she's the one. "where's jade?" perrie asks, concerned about the where abouts of her friend. "wasn't she just here?" exclaimed ashton, feeling metal against his throat. the others panic in pure terror as they're interrupted by a soft voice. "i'm right here..." the soft voice says, pressing the knife against the drummer's neck as it pierces his skin. ashton winces in pain as the soft voice continues to speak. "jade is no longer here." the voice says, changing it's tone. the girls freak out as the boys sit there in confusion, stuck in their seats as if they were statutes glued to a floor.

    "This was a bad idea from the fucking start!" Ashton said, pushing Luke out of anger. "I told you to get rid of that thing didn't I? You never listen and now we're probably in deep shit man." Ashton sighed, running his hand through his hair as he bit his thumb nervously.

Luke swallowed the frog in his throat, feeling tears fall down his cheeks. Perrie speaks up, grabbing Luke's hand in comfort. "I'm sure he didn't know how this game works... You don't have to yell and blame him for everything... okay?" She sighed, only to be hit by Jesy. "Are you daft? Do you not see what's in front of us? Jade is possessed and we're just sitting here!"

jade pushes the knife into Ashton's neck, blood seeping its way down his neck. everyone screamed and it was when calum got up and threw jade off of ashton, her body hitting the wall behind him.

    Suddenly, it went silent. no voice was heard.  The walls changed into words, carving out the name 'Abraxas'. Then, a whitsle was heard from the distance.

Der Vogel kämpft sich aus dem Ei. Das Ei ist die Welt. Wer geboren werden will, muß eine Welt zerstören. Der Vogel fliegt zu Gott. Der Gott heißt Abraxas."