I

"Just go tell him ya scaredy cat!" Perrie shrieked. "Yeah Leigh-Anne! You and Michael would look so cute together! I ship it!" Jade basically yelled in Leigh-Anne's ear. "Leigh-Anne is a scaredy cat!" Jesy laughed. Leigh-Anne was standing there, finding herself staring at the beauty with the odd last name. She blocked out her friends and just smiled, staring at him.

     Michael, on the other hand was madly in love with Leigh-Anne.(cliché I know.) He saw her look at him and he turned away and blushed. "What are ya blushing at Mike?" Ashton asked him. "Oh uh nothing. Just at the food." Michael lied. Ashton laughed and shook his head. Michael couldn't tell the boys that he liked Leigh-Anne. They would pick on him because Michael liked the girl whom the boys thought she was the least attractive one.

        Leigh-Anne sighed and sat down, along with the other girls. It was lunch time and she wasn't hungry. She was too nervous and afraid of rejection. Little did she know that Michael meant a lot to her. Leigh Anne was his world.

Now enough of them too. Perrie, had a huge crush on Luke, everyone had a crush on Luke. He was just an angel that was sent from heaven. Well that's what Perrie thought. Jesy fancied Calum, the hilarious one of the group. They exchanged each others numbers and texted a fee times but that was it. She didn't think he liked her. And lastly Jade. Her and Ashton had been hitting it off since the beginning of time. They started dating a few months ago and it grew very serious.

Leigh-Anne sighed and walked up to the table where Micheal was sitting and she tapped his shoulder. Michael turned around to see and he blushed. "Uh Michael, Uhm I was uh wondering if you and you're friends wanted to hang out with me and my friends sometime today or this week?" She said quietly. Michael smiled. "Of course we could. Meet at your house?" Michael put on his signature smirk and Leigh-Anne felt like fainting. "Okay. Then after school then" Leigh-Anne said and smiled.

Michael nodded and Leigh-Anne walked away, back to her table. Michael felt happy. This was finally his chance. well their chance to tell each other how they really feel.  Leigh-Anne and Michael said at the same time " Looks like we gotta group date tonight."

This chapter sucks and its short. Sorry I'm such a terrible writer. Please don't cry.