two

"So they're coming later tonight?" Jesy asked, rubbing her temples. Leigh-Anne nods and sits on Jade, making Perrie glare at Leigh-Anne. Jesy sighs, "And what time?" " 7 o'clock I guess? " Leigh-Anne shrugged.

            7 o'clock

         "Ready boys?" Ashton said, in a girly voice. "Shut up Ash" Calum laughs, grabbing his phone walking out the door of their shared home, the boys following after him.

     " Can we stop by an antique store?" Luke asks. "Why?" Calum scoffs, shaking his head. "I need to get a board game " Luke says in a voice of astonishment. Calum nods and buckles up, driving to the closest store near them.

   "What's taking them so long?" Perrie asks, being inpatient. "Don't lose your chill Perald" Jesy sneered. "Shut up Jessica" Perrie glared at her, knowing that she hated being called that. "Shut up please and be patient. I'm sure that they're on their way." Jade said , scrolling on Instagram.

The boys stopped at the nearest antique store. "What are we doing here ?" Ashton asked, staring at Luke.

Luke only got out the cad,  coming  out 20 minutes later, holding a board game in his hand.

"Oh great Luke brought another game board, What are we fifth graders?" Micheal said , rolling his eyes. Luke got in the car , smiling and being pleased with his purchase.

"Guys I got a Oujia board! Cool huh?" Luke said cheerly. "A what?" Calum turned to Luke, giving him a puzzled look. "Ouji board, you know where you can talk to the dead! That what this thing is for!" Luke stroked his game board , while Ashton froze, looking in the rear view mirror.