JFK Assassination

The assassination of former president John Fitzgerald Kennedy is surely one of the USA's most historical moments. Everyone knows the basic facts: JFK was fatally shot on November 22, 1963 (once in the head, and once in the neck) and a man named Lee Harvey Oswald was found guilty of the assassination.
This, however may not be the whole truth. A poll taken in the year 2003 shows that 70% of Americans feel that there is much more to the infamous JFK shooting. There isn't much evidence proving Oswald guilty nor innocent.
One theory, which is quite vague but interesting nonetheless, simply states that Oswald was not the assassin. Many have speculated that the trajectory of the bullets don't match up with Lee Oswald's position. This, and there isn't any actual hard evidence (such as photographs) that proves Oswald was at the event that JFK also attended. Finally, Oswald never actually received a trial! He too, was fatally shot the day after being accused of being behind the assassination. He was shot in the basement of a police station by nightclub owner Jack Ruby, and never got the chance to give an appeal.
Some theories are far more specific. Many think that the CIA planned the murder of Kennedy. Some believe that JFK was assassinated because he hadn't any interest in the Cold War and was actually searching for peace with the Soviet Union. Though there isn't much evidence to prove this theory, it wouldn't be the first time the CIA has been accused of the killing of political figures, as many believe that they are responsible for the death of Fidel Castro.
Will we ever know what truly happened behind the scenes of John F. Kennedy's assassination? We've certainly got many pieces of a puzzle to work with.