Tupac: Dead or Alive?

Tupac Shakur (known by his stage name: 2pac) was a well-known rapper/recording artist, along with being an actor. It's known that he was gunned down on September 7th, 1996, and died almost a week later from complications surrounding the gun shot wounds on September 13th the same year. However, there are many that believe this to be untrue, and think that Tupac is still alive today. Some even claim to have seen him. There are even a few pictures floating around the internet that photographers claim have Tupac in them!

People have conspired that Tupac faked his own death. He had been released from prison the year before the "shooting", and his record sales were at an all time low. It made sense that he'd want a way to disappear from the spotlight, but not necessarily die. If he made it seem like he died, he wouldn't have to worry about his career and any risks that came along with it.
      There is quite a bit of evidence to prove that there's something sketchy about Tupac's homicide. One point always made by conspiracy theorists is that Tupac was in the passenger seat of a car when he was shot, and got hit by 4 bullets, but the person driving him (who was a big dude, 200+ lbs, and 6+ feet tall) was only hit by bullet fragments. Secondly, it was known that Tupac wore bullet proof vests almost everywhere with him ever since being in his first shooting. Why wasn't he wearing one that night? Also, the shooters were never found. The United States have found numerous drug dealers, serial killers, and even terrorists! Yet, the alleged "killers" of Tupac somehow  managed to kill him without as much of a trace to their identification. Seems pretty sketchy.
      Another piece of evidence that could just prove to be human error is that the coroner that examined Tupac's body said that his height was 72 inches, which is exactly 6 feet, but his driver's license listed him at 5'10. It's also possible (but unlikely) that Tupac may've grown a couple inches. Finally, it's been reported that Tupac was cremated. The man who cremated him retired after doing so, and hasn't even been seen since. When it is possible that he just keeps to himself, it does raise a red flag.
      Do you think Tupac is alive? Leave a comment and tell me what you think!