0.7

@OliviaWebb: hey, jc, we should meet up.
2:45 PM

@jccaylen: idk, I'm pretty busy.
2:45 PM

@OliviaWebb: I didn't say it had to be now or soon. I don't know about you, but eventually, I would like to meet in person.
2:47 PM

@OliviaWebb: Jc?
2:48 PM

@OliviaWebb: Did I say something wrong? If I did, I'm sorry. We don't have to meet. I'm just glad that you're actually talking to me.
2:50 PM

@jccaylen: You're right. I could've talked to anyone, but I chose you. I have plenty of fans out there that would practically do anything to talk to me.
3:00 PM

@OliviaWebb: Well, go talk to them. I don't want it to seem like I'm forcing you to talk to me.
3:05 PM

@jccaylen: Fine, okay. You're just an ordinary person anyway.
3:07 PM

@OliviaWebb: You think that you're hurting me by saying that? You're not. Why are you acting like a dick rn?
3:11 PM

@jccaylen: Why are you acting like a hoe right now? You're the one trying to meet someone that didn't even knew you existed until about a month ago.
3:20 PM

@OliviaWebb: Wow. Okay, I'm done with this conversation.
3:25 PM

Olivia sat back onto her bed, wondering why Jc made it seem like she was the bad guy here.

Ever since Olivia started talking to Jc, she thought that everything has been great. They talked almost everyday, and their conversations made it seem like they have knew each other their whole lives.

Olivia didn't want to believe it, but she finally agreed with her feelings. She had developed some feelings for Jc, and when she read what Jc said, it felt like her heart had just been punctured with a glass shard. She didn't expect him to say that kind of thing to her.

Olivia picked up her phone and started to type something. Once she was finished, she added some emojis and clicked the "tweet' button.

@OliviaWebbs: I thought he was a good and caring person, but I guess I thought wrong. Don't believe everything you see... 😕

------

Comment
Vote
Share!
-Bilinxi✌