3.8

It was finally time. Jc was standing at the alter with his hands to his side, talking to Kian who was one of his best men.

"I can't believe you're getting married dude," Kian said, smiling.

Jc shook his head. "I know, man. It's crazy. All my life, I swore to myself to be in a relationship for at least 2 years or more before getting married," he said. "Olivia and I haven't been together for even a year and we are already getting married. I love her though. I love her so much."

"Well, I'm proud of you man. After what happened with Lia and everything, I thought you wouldn't settle down again."

"Me neither. You know, I used to think that Lia and I would last forever, you know? We were really good together until she changed and everything started to fall apart. That's when I knew I didn't really love her like I used to, and I had to break up with her. Now I'm happily in love with a girl that is basically my other half. And I wouldn't have it any other way," Jc said.

Kian shook his head. "And just to think she was a major fan of you. You got lucky, man. Don't ruin it. Olivia is one of my best friends and I don't want to see her crying her eyes out. She's madly in love with you, Jc. Don't change that."

"Trust me, I won't. I love her to death. I would hate to be the one to cause her that much pain," Jc said.

All of a sudden, the mini orchestra started to play the bride song and everyone closed their mouths and stood up, waiting for the bride to walk down the aisle.

After about thirty seconds, Olivia turned the corner and continued to slowly walk down the aisle.

Olivia looked at her mom who was in the front row and smiled brightly at her. She then adverted her eyes to Jc, who was staring wide eyed at her. Olivia smiled and stared at him.

After arriving at the alter, Olivia gave her father a kiss on the cheek. Jc looked at her father and nodded, while her father just smiled and nodded back.

"Ready?" The priest said, looking Olivia and Jc.

They nodded and looked at each other with smiled on their faces.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony," the priest said, pausing. "which is an honourable estate, instituted of God, signifying unto us the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his Church: which holy estate Christ adorned and beautified with his presence and first miracle that he wrought in Cana of Galilee, and is commended of Saint Paul to be honourable among all men: and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly; but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God."

The priest looked to the crowd. "If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace."

Olivia looked around, hoping that no one would be petty enough to stop this wedding. When no one said anything, she released a relieved sigh and turned back around towards Jc.

"Justin, wilt thou have this woman to thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?" The priest said, asking Jc.

Jc smiled. "I do."

"Olivia, wilt thou have this man to thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?" The priest said, asking Olivia.

Olivia smiled and continued to stare at Jc. "I do."

"May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of this moment, but also of the vows you have made and the strength of your commitment to each other. Justin, please repeat after me . I Justin, promise to love and support you Olivia and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed."

Jc took Olivia's left hand, and caressed it. "I Justin, promise to love and support you Olivia and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed." He said, sliding the ring on.
Olivia smiled and look up at him. "I Olivia, promise to love and support you Justin and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed." She said, sliding the ring on Jc's finger.

Olivia wiped her cheeks, trying to dry her cheeks from the tears that was coming out of her eyes. As soon as Jc saw that Olivia was crying, he started to tear up as well.

"Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have- the gifts of your lives united. And may your days be long on this earth. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest said, finishing his speech.

Jc looked at Olivia and pulled her to him, letting his hands go to her waist. "I love you, Olivia. Forever and Always."

"And I love you, Jc. Forever and Always."

With that, they kissed each other, blocking out the cheers and shouts around them.

They were finally married, and they wouldn't have had it any other way.

------
Comment
Share
Vote!
-Bilinxi✌