3.7

Olivia sat in the chair while looking in the mirror, thinking about what she said to Jc last night. She frowned and looked at her phone. She hasn't received any texts from Jc or the guys.

"Was I too harsh on him?" Olivia said, adverting her gaze to her mom who was doing her hair.

"Maybe? I don't know sweetie. Has he texted you?" Her mom said.

"I didn't try to be. I was just wondering what makes him any different than me? He's the one that broke the promise first. If it was any other guy, I would've called this wedding off and never talked to him again. But this is Jc. I love Jc to death. After texting him those things, I looked over the messages that I sent him and I cried. I cried because what if that was the end. I love Jc so much, and I don't want to lose him," Olivia said, sniffling.

The mascara started to run down her cheeks, leaving a stained trail. Gloria, her mom, turned the chair around and crouched down.

"Olivia, quit crying. I'm sure that he still loves you too. I even saw him walking with his friends in their suits. You might have been harsh, but I see where you were coming from. You guys are young. You're going to have fights with each other and say things that you will regret later on. But you know what? You guys will still love each other. That's what happened with your father and I," her mom said. "Now, turn around so I can fix your make up."

Olivia shook her head. "No, I'm fine. I'll do it. Can you just bring Jc in here?"

"But that's bad luck. It's bad luck to see your groom before the wedding."

"I don't care, mom. I want to physically see my man. I need to see him," Olivia said.

Her mom smiled, and nodded her head.

Olivia started to do her make up and about ten minutes later, Jc walked into the room, and just stared at Olivia.

"Olivia..." Jc said.

"No. I'll go." Olivia said, sighing as she walked up to him. "I am so sorry that I said that to you. I didn't mean it. I trust you with my life Jc, and I love you so much. You are basically my other half. If it was any other person, I think I would cancel the wedding but with you, I can't. I wouldn't cancel this wedding even if the world was falling apart. I love you so much, and I'm just hoping that you can forgive me."

Jc smiled and kissed Olivia.

"I'm not mad, babe. To be honest, I deserved it. I guess I was jealous but I can't get mad at you for something when I did the same thing. That makes me a hypocrite. And don't worry, I love you too. I have never met someone like you. You complete me, Olivia."

Olivia smiled and pecked Jc on the lips.

"Okay, you have to go now. I have to put on my dress and shoes. I'll meet you at the alter." Olivia said.

"I'll be the one in black," Jc said, laughing.

Olivia laughed and watched Jc walk out of the room. She turned around and looked into the mirror and started to smile.

She couldn't wait to be married to Jc. And she couldn't believe she was minutes away from getting married.

After thinking for a little bit, she finally gathered her items and started to get ready to walk down the alter.

------
Comment
Vote
Share!
-Bilinxi