2.1

@OliviaWebb: what the hell Macey
6:34 AM

@MaceyWilliams: what do you mean
6:35 AM

@OliviaWebb: why did say say that stuff to them. You didn't just tell Jc, but you told the rest of the boys!
6:37 AM

@MaceyWilliams: they wanted to know liv
6:40 AM

@OliviaWebb: and I would have told them! On my own time!
6:41 AM

@OliviaWebb: you even told them about Charlotte!
6:42 AM

@MaceyWilliams: I don't know what to say liv
6:45 AM

@OliviaWebb: now you're speechless? Dude, you were there when I lost Charlotte. I did some messed up things and I wasn't a good person. You can't just tell people about that.
6:46 AM

@MaceyWilliams: well, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that you can't be brave enough to tell your boyfriend about your horrible past. You guys have been in a relationship for almost a year. Maybe your afraid that Jc would do the exact thing that Justin did..
6:50 AM

@OliviaWebb: don't. You have no right to bring Justin into this. You are as guility as he is.
6:54 AM

@MaceyWilliams: oh, I know. I know im guilty. And I said sorry. I said sorry at least a thousand times, and I still feel like you don't forgive me.
6:57 AM

@OliviaWebb: dude, you slept with my ex-boyfriend. I thought we were best friends, Macey. We grew up together and promised each other that we wouldn't be those friends that stab each other in the back. You just didn't stab me in the back, but you stabbed me in the heart too. It felt like you didn't even care. And I forgave you, so damn quickly because the thought of losing my best friend was heart breaking.
7:00 AM

@MaceyWilliams: Olivia
7:02 AM

@OliviaWebb: no.
7:02 AM

@OliviaWebb: I love you, Macey. You are like a sister to me. But I have tried to keep these feelings bottled up, but I can't anymore. When I found you guys kissing, I went home and cried my eyes out. I kept on blaming me and I played our whole relationship in my head, trying to find out what I did wrong. What I did to make him pick you instead. What you had and I didn't have. But then I came to realize that it wasn't my fault. That you guys were in the wrong.
7:10 AM

@OliviaWebb: and then I forgave you. Because I thought everyone deserves second chances. Especially my best friend. But right now? I just need some time, Macey. I need to focus on my feelings and focus on my relationship with Jc. Away from all the drama and the hate.
7:15 AM

@MaceyWilliams: just know that I love you Olivia.
7:17 AM

@OliviaWebb: I love you too, Macey.
7:20 AM

------
Comment
Vote
Share!
-Bilinxi ✌