Secret Boyfriend

(this was going to be cute and adorable but then it got psychopathic in 0.1 seconds so read at your own risk)

(...I'm changing the rating to mature)

"God, Bill, it's not that big of a deal. You need to calm down." The brunet, otherwise known as Dipper Pines, muttered. The boy looked around at the growing attention of the other customers in the diner; everyone seemed to be looking at the blond man, after all, he stood out like a sore thumb - which wasn't great, considering it was Gravity Falls where he stood out, and the place was known for being 'odd'. Great.

"Calm down, Calm down," Bill imitated the shorter brunet, shouting while he threw his arms up in the air in exaggeration. He knew that people were staring, and he loved it. The man let out a sinister growl. "What do you mean its not a big deal? I want people to know that you are mine! I'm sick of that blonde rich kid checking you ou-"

"Bill, shut up. People are staring... Look let's go and we can discuss it outside. I don't know why you are getting mad at me! I mean, what did I do?!" Dipper stood his ground in front of the demon, as he held the angry man's arm and tried to pull him off his seat.

Keyword: tried.

Bill smirked and let the boy use all of his force on him; Bill knew the boy wasn't strong enough to pull him off his seat, let alone when he was also using magic. "What's your problem, Pinetree? We can discuss our issue here."

However, the flushed boy wasn't happy with being embarrassed in front of the whole diner, and let his anger flow through him, like waves of a stormy sea.

"What is my problem? What is MY problem?! What is YOUR problem, Bill?" Dipper shoved the taller man's shoulder to punctuate every word, "Do you realise how many people are in here, right now! Guess what, they are all staring at us! What happens if one of them tells Grunkle Stan and Ford that I was here with someone... That I was here with you! And it's all your fault that you got mad, remember? You're just jealous!"

Bill remained silent. Scarily silent. His gold and harsh eyes glared down at his smaller lover, whose eyes threatened to spill tears. 

"I don't care."

Dipper sniffed and tried to come up with a reply, before he was interrupted again by the voice of the dream demon.

"What am I to you, huh? Just an embarrassment, I guess, because that's what it seems like! Well too damn bad, hun, because you're mine and you always will be. We were destined to be together and you know it!" A strong arm picked Dipper up by the waist and threw him over his shoulder, smirking as the boy kicked his chest and fidgeted. When the pair were outside and a good distance into the forest outside the diner, Bill threw the sobbing boy onto the floor.

"You are mine! I'm sick of hiding!"

"Bill, please-" The brunet's eyes widened as the man held out a knife, which he stole from the table, and started laughing. He needed to run.

"Haha, no running allowed, honey!" Bill clicked his fingers: chains appeared around Dipper's hand and feet, attached to a chain leash which Bill played with in between his fingers. The demonic laughing got louder as Dipper put all his efforts into crawling away. Try Harder. Harder!

"LOOK AT ME! We were meant to be together!" Bill pulled off his jacket and button up shirt, turning around to show Dipper his multiple constellation markings on his back. "You're my missing piece. The last jigsaw piece! AHAHAH!"

Dipper cried out as Bill held his shoulder and pulled up the front of his t-shirt, revealing a pale chest. The silver knife plunged into his stomach and carved a neat triangle as the demon murmured words that could have only belonged to an unknown past language.

"Now you will be mine forever!" Bill looked at the boy's red blood, which was slowly turning gold...

"My love, you will make a beautiful demon bride!"

(well that was fun)

(i'm reading over it and making some changes and wow do I have a strange, mildly psychopathic, mind)