Walls of my Prison

When Dipper Pines shook the man's hand, he never expected himself to be locked in a cell one day later. Sure, the demon triangle was mad - completely insane - but never to the extent that he locked the boy up and away from society.

The intelligent brunet never thought for one second that Bill wouldn't keep his end of the deal. He always had. The demon had an immaculate way with words; he could change them around artistically and they would mean completely different things - in this case, that is exactly what the irritable triangle had done. Except, he wasn't a triangle. No, Bill Cipher now had a 'human-like form'; Dipper wasn't sure exactly the purpose of it, but when he confronted the demon, all he got in reply was a smirk and a seductive "You'll see". As Dipper furrowed his eyebrows, he looked down at his chained wrists. For Mabel. For Stan. For Ford. He did this to save them and the entirety of Gravity Falls. If he hadn't made a deal with Cipher, the demon said he would torment them and cause Weirdmageddon. Though, that wasn't what Dipper Pines was staying up at night about - when the demon told him both ends of the deal, his exact words were "So, if you don't want an all-powerful demon tormenting your family and Weirdmageddon to happen /earlier/, I'd suggest you make a deal with me, Pine Tree!". In all honesty, Dipper understood that Bill meant that he'd cause another apocalyptic event. Not that he wanted him to. He had to play the hero, again.

"How are you finding the accommodation, my Pine Tree?" A chuckle sounded out from nowhere in particular and echoed around the stuffy dungeon. As the brunet turned around, he was greeted with a gloved hand on his chin and pulling him closer to the blond's, irritably attractive, face.

Widening his eyes, Dipper tried to scramble away from the wandering hand, much to Bill's amusement. "Don't call me yours!" The boy yelled, as he glared at the demon and spat at his feet.

"Now, now, my love. You will soon see who is in charge. Now get on your knees and wipe that up or one family member will die." A sinister laugh made the hairs on Dipper's neck stand on end.

Now, now, my love. You will soon see who is in charge. Now get on your knees and wipe that up or one family member will die. "A sinister laugh made the hairs on Dipper's neck stand on end.

 The command was followed by silence and no sound of the boy kneeling down. "If you do not get on your god damn knees and wipe it off my expensive shoe, you better start thinking about funeral arrangements for Shooting Star. Oh that's right, l wouldn't let you leave to go to it!" Green eyes fill with water and humiliation as Dipper sunk to the floor, readying his sleeve to wipe the black dress shoe. He could sense the demon smirking. 

"Lick it."

 Dipper blushed and stuttered out a definite refusal, only to be met by red eyes and a razor tooth grin. So, the boy started to lick the shoe. "You're learning your place very quickly, my queen." the brunet would've replied to the statement, if the blond man had not gripped his hair, from his position on the floor, and forced him into a kiss.