The L-Word

When they reached the front of the line in the busy bakery they silently looked at each other, expecting the other one to choose so he would get everything he liked. Again, there was this intense need to care, to make sure everything was as good as it possibly could be.

Perhaps it was pure instinct, animalistic attraction or even love. Love that was so unpredictable, so limitless, not countable and not measurable with any measuring unit in this world. Love they weren't aware of yet, that unconsciously made them behave like fools just to please each other and that was so obvious to the people all around them. Deep down they knew it, knew that there wouldn't be somebody else ever again and that their fates were woven together now. And they wouldn't hesitate to die for each other.

It was love, pure and raw like an open wound.

Somehow with a lot of glances to the offered goods and then back at each other - Do you like that, too? - they managed to order their breakfast. The quite confused vendor slipped the buns and other pastries into paper bags and Caden took them, overtaken by the urge to carry food home for his partner.

Nobody in the bakery doubted that they were a couple after the show of constantly touching each other and rubbing their skin together they had given. Some frowned, some were surprised and some were simply okay with it because this was what love was about; to not get enough of each other and to need a physical connection no matter where and when. And, first and foremost, no matter with who. There was no judgement when it came to love.

Love was more infinite than the universe and there were more different types than stars littered the night sky. You could look at them all your life and you'd still discover one you haven't seen before.

Caden felt just like that, like no boundaries existed for him and there was an endless array of possibilities for him. It made him feel heady.

Upon arriving home they momentarily abandoned the food to take a shower. Ajax lured Caden into the stall with him with some silly excuse about saving water and the planet and Caden laughed at that but was quick to close the glass doors behind him.

The hot water pelting down on his sore muscles distracted him for some time however when he opened his eyes and saw Ajax staring at him, a fierce blush rose to his face and he suddenly felt very self-conscious. He didn't know if his body was satisfactory or if it was too skinny or too lanky or too-

"You're beautiful," Ajax breathed out, seemingly totally fascinated by Caden's body.

Caden blushed even harder and wanted to cover himself - something very difficult while standing in the shower, naked - but Ajax prevented his hands from hiding anything at all.

Gently he ran his fingers up Caden's arms while softly kissing him.

"So beautiful," he repeated while trailing his mouth down to Caden's neck who readily tilted his head back and sighed breathlessly. Everything tingled and, as cheesy as it sounded, he felt sparks wherever Ajax touched him.

"D-Don't," he stuttered embarrassed when Ajax ventured lower and licked his nipple, making a jolt of hot electricity shoot through him. The lion merely chuckled before sucking the sensitive nub into his mouth and Caden cried out at the mind-blowing sensation.

And then, without warning, he unceremoniously reached between Caden's legs and took a hold of his slowly hardening length. Caden wanted to protest but his words got cut off when Ajax stroked him and a low moan bubbled up in his throat.

He stumbled forward - Ajax easily caught him - and his eyes fluttered close. His legs felt like jelly and every torturous stroke made him shiver over and over again. It was too much and at the same time not enough.

"Ajax," he mewled and the lion kissed him sensually, stealing his breath.

"Don't think, just feel," he instructed and the low rumble of his voice made Caden shiver again. Leaving a trail of open-mouthed kisses down his torso Ajax slowly wandered lower until he could nip at the insides of Caden's thighs. The cougar moaned and quickly grabbed Ajax' shoulders to steady himself.

He blinked his eyes open and the sight was overwhelming. Ajax crouching in front of him, caressing him with just the right amount of pressure while a hand on his hip kept him from thrusting forward on his own, green eyes hungrily trained on his manhood like it was the biggest treasure they had ever seen. A needy whine escaped him when their eyes met and Ajax gave a pleased rumble from deep within his chest.

"Shit!" Caden nearly crumbled as he felt the lion's hot tongue licking the tip of his cock.

"Just feel," Ajax growled and engulfed his entire length with his mouth. The sensations were otherworldly and Caden couldn't control the sounds coming out of his mouth as a reaction to every tiny thing Ajax did to him.

Gradually he began to bob his head, either teasing the underside of Caden's throbbing cock or the sensitive slit and driving the cougar insane.

Soon Caden found himself pleading mindlessly, the heat in his stomach building up fast and the tingle at the base of his spine spreading throughout his body. Ajax doubled his efforts at that, going faster and cupping his balls which felt hot and heavy.

And suddenly there was this sensation of shattering; everything around him just shattered into little pieces as powerful quivers wrecked his body and pleasure he never had experienced before made him cry out. He gripped Ajax' shoulders tightly while the lion milked him of every last drop.

His release left him shuddering and he was glad for Ajax' hands which held him securely. The lion lovingly washed him before wrapping him up in a fluffy towel and placing him on the bed so he could dry off, too.

"Ajax," Caden croaked out groggily and rubbed his cheek against the towel that smelled slightly of the man. Not only his legs felt like jelly but also his brain.

As soon as the lion ran his fingers through Caden's wet hair he relaxed with a sigh and nuzzled closer. Ajax hummed contently and played with the slightly curly tresses at the back of his neck.

With a finger under Caden's chin he tilted his head up and bent down to kiss him fleetingly. Afterwards he studied him for a long time before a fond smile lit up his handsome face.

"I really like you," he confessed and Caden smiled dumbly at him, his brain as useful as a tadpole. So instead of trying to form words he kissed the lion again. His toes curled and his throat clogged up with emotion as their lips danced to a silent melody.

The kiss was slow and meaningful and expressed what nobody dared to utter, fearing that it was too early, too rushed for it. But it was okay because this was still only the beginning. Of what, they were not sure, though they knew that there was a lot more coming for them. And they couldn't wait for it.