A Helping Hand

Caden couldn't help it, he trembled like a leaf in the wind at Ajax' sultry words. Or was it a promise?

The lion's hands were running up and down his sides and occasionally ventured lower, teasing him. Each time they came to rest on his ass they squeezed the firm globes and Caden would jerk forwards, successfully driving himself and the other man mad with the delicious friction he created this way.

The lion's words repeated over and over in his head and he felt his body heat up in response although his mind told him he should die out of embarrassment.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Ajax chuckled lowly and swept down to kiss Caden. It was slow but everything else than sweet, instead it was demanding, dirty and made Caden's toes curl. He gripped Ajax' shoulders tightly and mewled when the bigger man withdrew from their kiss.

"Such a greedy little thing," he commented and gave another firm squeeze to Caden's cheeks.

"I'm not little," Caden protested breathlessly and moaned when Ajax unexpectedly reached between his legs and applied pressure.

"No, you're not," he concluded with a smirk and Caden was sure that this time he would combust. Why did Ajax have to be so bold? As if he took some sort of pleasure out of embarrassing Caden over and over again.

Despite his seemingly satisfying discovery Ajax didn't let go and instead began to massage Caden's manhood through the fabric of his pants.

"Ajax! What-? Stop!" Caden chocked out but gripped the man's shoulders tighter, afraid to loose himself if he didn't get more of that. The sensations pooled hot and heavy in his lower stomach while Ajax kept teasing his hardening length with excruciatingly slow strokes and the occasional twist of his hand.

Lust.

It was pure, raw lust that made Caden spiral out of control like this. For a moment he was shocked because they were both men and there always had been heterosexual couples in his books however the thought quickly flew out of his mind when Ajax kissed and sucked on his neck - no doubt creating thousands of more hickeys.

"Please," Caden breathed out and let his head fall forward, no longer having the strength to hold it up himself.

"Tell me what you want, come on, tell me," Ajax prompted him and slowed the movements of his hand. Caden pressed forward but the lion denied him further pleasure.

"Tell me."

"I want" Caden licked his dry lips and shivered at the prospect of voicing his bodily needs out loud. "I want you to"

"What should I do to you?" Ajax murmured against Caden's neck and licked the sensitive skin when the cougar stopped speaking.

"More, please," Caden whispered ashamed and turned his head so the other man wouldn't see his face.

"Good boy," Ajax praised and hoisted Caden up so he could carry him into the adjoining living room while still leaving butterfly kisses on his shoulder and neck. He gently lowered him onto the sofa and Caden writhed nervously under the lion's smoldering gaze.

"Relax," Ajax instructed and waited for Caden to nod before he carefully slipped his hand under the hem of his shirt. Caden gasped as the cold fingers ran over the hot skin of his stomach. They ventured further up and he squeezed his eyes shut when they circled around one of his pink nipples. Ajax pinched the sensitive nub and Caden hissed sharply and clawed at the fabric of the sofa, searching for something to hold on to while he lost himself in the mind-blowing sensations.

Jolts of white-hot electricity shot throughout his body with every new touch, every undiscovered patch of skin. The pleasure was blinding, it made him bite his lip until Ajax ran a finger over the abused flesh and he tasted the coppery blood on his tongue, made him jerk and arch uncontrollably, chasing more.

Every time he opened his eyes he saw Ajax hovering over him and his mind blacked out again at the mouthwatering sight. The lion was so powerful. There was no doubt about the balance of power between them and although Caden was so damn vulnerable and exposed the lion touched him with the utmost care and paid attention to all of his reactions.

Caden didn't know when or how it happened but there was cold air on his groin and Ajax rubbed the insides of his thighs.

"Ajax," Caden rasped out, his body trembling. He wasn't exactly afraid but there were warning bells going off in his mind and he knew that if he took this step it would be irreversible and things would change.

"Look at me, Caden," the lion gently demanded, cupping the cougar's face with both of his big hands. It seemed as if he understood the turmoil going on inside of Caden.

Caden blinked his eyes open and stared right back at Ajax' unique green ones. The queasy feeling in his stomach settled as soon as he spotted the familiar golden flecks.

"We'll take one step at a time."

Caden nodded wordlessly and nuzzled the palm of the lion's hand with a timid purr.

Ajax wrapped his hand around Caden's cock and gave it a experimental stroke after confirming that Caden was still comfortable with their pace. The cougar watched the other man with hooded eyes and had to admit that the sight was intriguing, seductive even.

A bead of precum glistened at the tip of his cock and Ajax ran his thumb over it to lubricate their skin whereupon Caden's abdominals clenched. It felt so damn good.

Wave after wave of lust drowned him and moans and sighs bubbled up in his throat. Ajax kept stroking him, gradually building up speed. Caden felt a tingle at the base of his spine and his breath came in fast, uneven puffs over his parted lips as he neared his peak at an insane speed.

"Look at me," Ajax growled and Caden forced his eyes open, a rather impossible task while somebody rubbed his cock raw.

His release was right there, just a little bit more. Ajax' fierce eyes edged him further on and he wanted to kiss him or touch him or do the same to him or-

He threw his head back as the orgasm ripped through him, shooting out of his slit in thick, white ribbons. Ajax stroked him through it all and milked every last drop out of him until it all felt too sensitive and he shuddered exhausted.

Ajax kissed him gently and Caden sighed.

"I'll be right back," the lion promised and brushed his thumb over Caden's cheek before he rose from the sofa and disappeared into the kitchen.

Caden closed his eyes and enjoyed the sated heaviness in his bones and the way the pleasure still thrummed quietly in his blood. Slowly, his breath went back to normal.

Ajax came back to wipe him down with the damp towel he had fetched and Caden smiled tiredly at him. A nap sounded good right about now.

"Rest," Ajax said after he had spread out a blanket over Caden and slipped underneath it behind him.

Caden purred at the warm feeling and snuggled closer to his lion. He couldn't help the silly smile. His lion.