3

AMANDA'S POV

When I lift my head Chica freaks out. She runs around and ends up tackling me.
"AHH! CHICA!" I laugh.
Jack falls to the ground laughing and soon Mark joins him. I play fight with them and we end up having a pillow fight. I smack Mark and he playfully faints. Jack smacks me and my head flys back, smacking the table. All you hear is me screaming and pain and a loud CRACK.
"OH MY GOD! Amanda I'm so sorry. I feel terrible. Let go get that cut cleaned." Jack says, clearly feeling terrible.
I don't even realize that I have a cut until I feel a warm substance run down my neck. Jack takes me to the bathroom and gets a wash cloth. He needs to lift the back of my shirt up the clean the blood on my back. I don't want him to but he insists so i need to let him. He gasps as soon as he lifts the back of my shirt.
"Uh MARK! You need to see t-" I smack my hand over his mouth but Mark comes anyway. He enters the bathroom and sees all my scars on my back.
"Amanda! Oh my god! What happened!!!" Mark asks with tears in his eyes.
"Mark, I'm so sorry." I dart out of the house with tears in my eyes.
I run and run until I reach the woods I saw when I first came. I run, dodging trees until I see one I can climb. I swing my leg up and pull my self up to the first branch. I climb until I reach a area which is covered in leaves. In the distance I hear Mark screaming my name. I bend branches to hide me an I sob silently. I hear foot steps heading for the tree.
"AMANDA!" Jack screams.
I stay silent as they pass. When they run deeper into the woods I see two strangely familiar dogs run up to they tree.
"Ember! Fang! I missed you guys!" I jump down and hug the ex-police dogs
They lick my face and Mark and Jack run up. They try to hug me but I back away.
"Amanda its ok. We still love you." Jack says soothingly.
Ember and Fang growl and stand in front of me. Mark and Jack take a few steps back and I call the dogs off.
"You guys don't under stand, the other family's I was with, they all abused me." I feel a tear fall down my face.
Fang licks it away and I smile. Mark and Jack hug me and I let them.
"Lets go home Amanda." Mark says calmly.
I bite my lip and stand up. Fang and Ember are at my side and I look up at Mark.
"Can we have two more dogs?" I ask sweetly.
He smiles "sure."
I smile and run ahead with Fang and Ember. I duck inside a cave with Ember and Fang. I see Mark and Jack run past and I laugh silently. I sneak up behind them and scream "TOP OF THE MORING TO YA LADDIES!"
They scream and I laugh, falling to the ground.
"AMANDA! WHY!?" Jack screams.
"You *giggle* scream *giggle* like a *giggle* girl." I say trying to stop laughing.
Jack sighs and Mark has a look of jelosy on his face but it goes away quickly
"What's going on with him?" I wonder.