I Don't Give a Damn

Light filtered in through the blinds and landed on Robbie's face, if he weren't bad he'd look like an angel. At least that's what Sportacus thought. He'd been watching him sleep for a while, it felt a little creepy but he couldn't take his eyes off the lanky man tangled in his sheets. Robbie's eyes slowly fluttered open and he realised he wasn't in his lair anymore. Robbie looked around his surroundings, it didn't look anything like his lair. He noticed he was laying on a firm bed, nothing like his soft, engulfing cloud of a bed.

"Where the fuck am I?" He muttered to himself, his hand flew to his chest as he yelped out him pain. He didn't remember much from the day before, only that he was in immense pain. Sportacus gasped started to run to him before stopping and mentally scolding himself for being too forward.

"This is why I keep telling you to be healthy like us, Robbie!" Sportactus sighed. He had been asking Robbie to take care of himself for years and he was seriously worried about him now, he didn't want anything bad to happen to him. Robbie pouted and turned away from the condescending guy in front of him. He secretly liked how Sportacus was worrying about him, but like hell was he going to show it. "You know i'm right Robbie, you can't live like this." Sportacus whispered.

"What happened to me?" Robbie enquired, trying to edge the conversation away from the topic. Sportacus rolled his eyes, knowing full well what he was doing, and sat down next to him."My crystal started beeping like crazy so I ran as fast as I could to see who was in trouble, you just collapsed," Sportacus answered "...I was worried." He muttered, looking at the floor of his airship. Robbie quickly turned his head around so his creeping blush couldn't be seen, he felt like a teenager again. He tried to get up off Sportacus's bed but he couldn't muster the strength. Partly because he was so physically drained, but mostly because he couldn't bear to move away from the pillow and blanket that smelt so much like his crush. He breathed in deeply, feeling a wave of calmness washing over him. "I have to go out to see Stephanie and the kids today, I promised them I would teach them about apples." Sportacus stated. He could have sworn he saw Robbie look pained.

"Yeah, okay," Robbie croaked, his voice stuck in his throat slightly. "It doesn't have anything to do with me, I'm gonna get back to my lair." Robbie pushed himself off the bed and sighed. He looked down and realised he was wearing some weird blue suit. "What the hell is this and where are my clothes?" Robbie questioned.

"I...uh, I didn't want you to be uncomfortable. Your clothes are in the wardrobe in the corner...i'm sorry" The man in blue stammered. Robbie grinned a little, thinking about how his Sporty would have worn this so many times, to sleep, to eat, to touc- he quickly snapped out of it and made his way past his crush to leave. Of course he wanted to stay, he wanted it more than anything, but if he wanted to see her...he couldn't handle the rejection. "Wait no!" Sportacus yelled "You can't leave yet." Robbie was stunned, why the hell couldn't he go home? "You're really unwell Robbie, I think it's best if you stay here for a while, so I can check up on you." Robbie blushed for the second time and giggled. "I really do have to go now but i'll be back later, I promise." Sportacus added. Robbie waved him off and decided to look around if he was going to be spending time there. He wandered over to the kitchen area, looking for a snack.

"Let's get me some doughnuts." Robbie muttered to himself. But when he rummaged around the fridge he soon realised that he wasn't going to find any good food around that airship. He cursed under his breath before deciding that no food was better than 'sports candy'. After much contemplation Robbie thought that the only way Sporty was going to come back quickly was if he slept the day away. He was very used to sleeping all day anyway so he was pretty happy. Robbie yawned loudly and retreated back to his bed, as he snuggled deeper into his Sporty-senpai's covers a thought popped into his head. Where is Sportacus going to sleep if there's only one bed? Robbie let his imagination run wild, he wondered how it would feel to sleep in his strong arms, to feel him breathing on his neck as he held him, to hear his heartbeat as he fell soundly asleep before he too, fell asleep.