See You Later, Baby See You Later

"No Trixie, Shirogane is MINE!" Stingy whined. The Lazytown kids were all sat in a circle around Pixel's TV taking it in turns playing the bird game, although Ziggy was forced to just spectate after coating Pixel's controls in caramel.

"We're all playing together as the same character, Stindork." Trixie retorted as she passed the controls to Stephanie. This invoked a chuckle from Robbie, he loved how much like him Trixie was becoming. He hadn't felt a connection with these kids since Sportacus came into the picture but now it was different, it was like they enjoyed spending time with him again. Sportacus gazed at Robbie, his heart fluttered when he saw him smile and laugh. He didn't do it often so when he actually did Sport's whole world stopped.

"Wow." Sportacus muttered, not realising his thoughts were being projected into the messy house for all to hear. All six heads turned towards his own in sync to ask what he was talking about, although Stingy was adamant Sport was in awe of his beloved Piggy.

"Yes, Sportacus. My Piggy is quite obviously the best thing here but he is mine and you cannot have it." Stingy sneered at the blue elf before returning his focus on the bank. Sportacus smirked and shook his head lightly, he'd never seen the appeal of money apart from the glimmer of a coin in the sunlight. Elves had no use for money and instead did favours for one another if they required their services. He began to wonder what it would be like if he visited his family and his hometown for a week, would Lazytown cope without him? He flicked his eyes towards Robbie who was now lying on the floor next to Ziggy, he looked closer and noticed that Ziggy was sharing his candy with the villain. Yes, he thought to himself, Lazytown is in perfect hands.

"Sportacus it's your turn!" Stephanie thrusted the controls up into Sport's hands and grinned. Sport looked down at the contraption in his hands and squinted his eyes, he'd never seen a toy that looked this complicated before. His thoughts were interrupted by Robbie slumping down on the sofa next to him and grabbing the controls out of his hands. "Let me show you how to use them Sportastupid." He muttered, Sportacus sighed in relief as Robbie showed him how to hold the controls and how to use them. As he reached towards Robbie to retrieve the controls his hand brushed against the purple man's. Robbie's eyes flew up to Sportacus's and ripped his hand from Sport's. The elf began to drown in Robbie's misty grey eyes and he felt the air he was holding in his chest expel from his mouth, he didn't realise that he was holding his breath in until it came out. The kids hadn't noticed what was going on between the villain and the hero and were far to invested in their conversation to turn around and look, however a huff from Robbie quickly pulled them out of their gaming headspace. Robbie pushed himself up off the sofa and headed straight for the door.

"Where are you going Robbie?" Pixel questioned. Robbie made no attempt to interact with the boy or the others and decided the best thing to do was to go. Robbie quickly ran out of Pixel's house, he didn't know where he was going or where he was, he only knew that he had to get away from them...and Sportacus. Robbie's head swarmed with thoughts of the elf, he didn't know what these feelings were and it scared him. He had never thought of someone in this way before, he knew he felt something for Sportacus but he couldn't figure out what. He ran though the town, not knowing why he was running or where he was going to end up but he did know that it wasn't going to last for much longer. After running away for what seemed to Robbie like hours he collapsed on one of the benches in the square. His vision slowly deteriorated and the darkness consumed him once again, it was one of the only times he had tried something healthy and it had hurt him. Sportacus had lied to him.