I see the passion emerge

The first sight that Robbie witnessed as he woke up was six faces looming over him. Each face was caked with worry which quickly turned into relief when they saw Robbie's eyes open. Robbie's heartbeat quickened when he saw everyone around him, what had happened to him? Shame and embarrassment consumed him. Sportacus gently picked Robbie up and laid him on a nearby bench while each child took it in turns to tell Robbie what happened while they looked for him, each story becoming more and more fantasized and unbelievable.

"...and then a bear chased you down the path and tried to eat you! But fortunately for you, I managed to stop him." Stingy said smugly while the others laughed and protested. Pixel stepped in front of the group and knelt down to Robbie's height. There was a loud beep and a flash of colour as Pixel scanned the man's body.

"We spent exactly 2.5 hours looking for you, Robbie." Pixel explained, glancing at his watch before Ziggy started to crawl closer to Robbie.

"We looked all over the town for you, we were so worried! Are you feeling okay?" Ziggy asked, placing a candy wrapper in his limp hand. "I wanted to give you this when we found you but before I could find you I...ate it." Ziggy muttered, looking down in shame. Stephanie shook her head at the boy and bent down next to Robbie's face, gently laying her hand on his forehead.

"His temperature is okay!" Stephanie smiled which made the kids and Sportacus sigh with relief. Unfortunately, the moment of calm was ruined by the sound of a distinct crystal and Sportacus' voice.

"Make sure to keep an eye on him kids, someone else is in trouble!" Sportacus shouted before he turned away and ran towards the Mayor's house. The kids followed Sport's movements in awe before Stephanie noticed where he was headed, just 40 metres away from them was Bessie and Milford in the garden.

"Uncle!" Stephanie shouted, completely forgetting her promise to Sportacus and sprinting after him. One after the other, each child left Robbie's side to aid Sportacus and help make sure the Mayor was okay but not Trixie, she watched the debacle alongside Robbie, sniggering with him when Milford explained what had happened.

"Oh I'm so sorry Sportacus! Bessie wanted an orange from this tree so I had to grab the ladder and climb up. Unfortunately, when I did get her orange she had wandered off and taken the ladder with her!" Milford spluttered. Trixie looked away from the fiasco to focus on Robbie, much to the delight of the villain.

"What do you want now?" Robbie sighed, rolling his eyes which initiated the same reaction from Trixie.

"Oh shut up for one minute will ya? I'm trying to help." She explained.

"With what?!" Robbie spoke before bursting out into laughter. "Yeah, yeah fine. Go ahead." He resigned after she had shot him daggers through her eyes.  Trixie looked away, forlorn, for a second before turning back to Robbie and opening her mouth.

"I've seen the way you look at him, like he's the sun but you'll burn if you get too close." Trixie explained. "Don't lock your feelings up, he needs to know." Robbie rolled his eyes for the second time since he woke up and scoffed.

"You're just a kid, what do you know?" He joked, but the pain in the young girl's eyes made him stop and listen.

"I know that you don't understand what you're feeling, but you definitely don't want it to go away." Trixie muttered, glancing at the pink haired girl who was now laughing at a joke Stingy had said. Robbie's eyes widened and his breath grew rapid, he needed to talk to Sportacus.