Surprise Chapter Part 2

Surpise!!! Part 2 is done for you guys who are reading. I would like to say thank you again to all the old readers and warmly welcome the new ones. Thank you so much for wasting your precious time reading my book. Message me if you want more book, and I would love to give you guys some more content. Also, let me know who you guys like nowadays, I would love to write some fanatics just for them.

The table was large, and heavily ornamented. Patterns of gold and white filling the room. The evening started quickly, a series of questions and short stories of Chris's childhood. I laughed so much my sides hurt. "And there stood Chris, butterball nak-"  "Grandpa!!" Chris yelled covering his face. "Tsk. Chris don't be embarrassed, she has to find out someday where you got that butt scar from!" My eyes were filled with tears by the end of the evening. Chris's Grandmother held my ears shut half the time due to Mr. Collins' remarks about Chris's childhood. He and Chris had the same glint in their eyes, that could kill any lady. I see how his grandmother fell for him, after he begged her for years to go out with him.
We ended the night, in Chris's room. After much convincing from Mr. Collins that we were old enough to share a room, Mrs. Collins let me sleep there, but no funny business. I promised. We lay in bed, looking at eachother with smiles. It was a good day, and a good break from the stress back at home. But what we're we going to do when we had to go back. Did we even have to go back? Where we're we going to stay? Futures? I had to break this moment to ask these questions.  I took his hand and looked at him seriously. "Chris." He pinched my cheek and caressed my face, still in complete bliss over today's meeting with his grandparents. "Hmm?" "What are we going to do after this? School? Where are we staying?" Chris looked at me still smiling, which helped soothe my worry a little. "Don't worry about that, okay?" I relaxed on the fluffy pillow. " We have only been gone for 1 day. We can leave tomorrow and be back by 7, so we can get a full nights rest for Monday.And I wasn't kicked out of the house, and neither were you. We are just saying here for the night. We're not running away." I laughed at my own overreaction as he pulled me in his arms. "Is that what you thought?" He got really close to me, our noses almost touching. "That we were gonna run away?" He smirked. My face heated up. I was embarrassed and I still get butterflies sometimes. "N-no." He laughed loudly and I had to shush him. "Because that would be crazy." I giggled. "Chris." I took his face in my hands, suddenly full of confidence after her teasing, " I would run away with you anywhere." He tightened his grip on me, now holding my waist and kissed my nose. "That's good to know. Because I feel the same." We smiled warmly at eachother, happy in the moment. Let tomorrow's problems come, we were ready for anything.