answer || gundham

gundham is probably very out of character but nevertheless i hope this was okay :')

but yeah this is for the yonaga hoe enjoy 😩

"why do you never answer me?" you cried, watching as gundham sat solemnly.

he grimaced for a moment.

"goddamn it! i fucking love you and you're making this so hard!" you screamed, wiping a few tears from your face.

he nodded, looking down.

"is that... is that all?" you asked, your voice hardly above a whisper.

you clenched your fists to try and stop them from shaking as you awaited an answer.

"no."

laughing quietly, you shook your head, pressing a head to your temple. "gundham," you breathed, "i can't do this anymore. i'll be out by tomorrow."

a look of shock passed over his face. "y/n, there is no need for you to-"

"there is... i'm sorry gundham. i..." you should your head and rushed out of the room.

and that was it. you were gone; out of his life forever.

he never wanted that. he never answered you because he was scared. he thought that you might label him as weird or... or a freak... like everyone.. else.

gundham cursed under his breath, slamming his fist onto the table.

"i should have answered."

;;

very short and badly written but I hope this was okay :^) i don't think i've ever written gundham before so this was actually pretty fun to test :^)