Chapter 1: The Sleepover

3 Years before: October 24,2017,The day before their 18th birthday

It was something, college, it made the world seem real.

         Kaylyn was so proud to go to college in New York with her two best friends, Izzie and Taya. At the moment though what she was really proud of was the fact that the day had been Friday and had that meant many things.

     One was that her and her friends birthday was tomorrow, finally the big 1-8 Kaylyn thought and also it meant a sleepover with her friends all the way until Tuesday since none of them had any classes on Monday or Tuesday. Walking into the college food court she has continued looking for her friends. She knew they were in their regular spot, the same spot they were in like any other day they had class.

        Kaylyn still couldn't believe that they where all friends, only because they were all so different. Izzie was kind of like the open calm one that would defend her friends in the calmest voice ever ,on a good day other days she was a bitch, Taya was the wannabe adrenaline junky that was quirky and loud, and then Kaylyn was the stubborn, hard headed rude one and probably the most cocky out of the three. Still they were friends the best of friends and it felt as if even through the troubles they had with one another something was holding their friendship together making sure that they had worked out their problems that they will in fact talk again.

  Izzie had spotted Kaylyn making her way over to the table, she always respected Kaylyn on some level for her coincidence because Kaylyn was a full women ,curves and all, but she didn't dwell on those thoughts to long before Kaylyn got over to them, Kaylyn has this way of just knowing what Izzie was thinking the same could go for any of them or was scary but they were all use to it now. It was weird though it was creepy how one day they had secrets and now all it took was one little look and they were an open book to each other, unless they wanted to really hide something from they other it was open book central between the three of them.

    "Hey bitch, so where are we having the sleepover your apartment or Taya's," Izzie asked before Kaylyn could even pull out her chair to sit. Taya's head snapped up from her food real quick as she through Izzie her dirtiest look "Uh no who said y'all was when aloud in my apartment, I don't like y'all and I don't like when y'all start drinking at my apartment," Kaylyn side eyed Taya  "Child you drink too so don't be trying to blame that all on us," Izzie said laughing. "Yeah and you really tried it with your little rat trap you call an apartment, don't no body want to go there anyway.." Taya mouth dropped "Well fuck you too then," Kaylyn smiled at her silly friends,"When and where? Izzie said. Anyway back to earlier conversations, uh Izzie what's wrong with ya place?" Kaylyn suggested.

           Izzie looked down at her phone then back at her friends, "Uh was the last sleepover not not my place?" Taya and Kaylyn looked at each other then at Izzie "So?" they said in unison. Izzie rolled her eyes "So Kaylyn we going to your house ," Kaylyn agreed because she didn't feel like arguing with Izzie knowing Izzie wouldn't let it go. It had been a long day and at this point she didn't feel like it. The day carried on and at 6 o'clock Izzie and Taya came over to Kaylyn's apartment.

Izzie had burst into Kaylyn's apartment like she had owned it. At that moment Kaylyn walked out of her room in her sweats with her hair tied back, looking ready for the sleepover. "Who told you it was okay to just walk into my home like you live here , you never know what I could've been doing, I could've been getting me some in my living room for all you know? Or giving myself some, " Izzie have her a look that said  "Girl shut up!" Kaylyn you know you are a virgin just like Taya and I plus bitch eww I didn't need to know you masterbate in your living room " Kaylyn didn't deny that she wasn't a virgin because she was.