Chapter 2: You?!?!!

Present Day: October 20th, 2020

Izzie woke up with a pounding headache wondering what had happened the night before. As she opened her eyes and looked around she suddenly felt a weight holding her down she snapped her head to the side and saw the face of what had to be the sexiest man she had ever laid eyes on. Izzie thought to herself "Oh my god what the fuck did I do last night?!?"

She tried to get out of the bed that she was on but the man's grip only got tighter. She sighed knowing that there was no escape but she had to go she had a big day ahead of her. Both her and her best friends were starting work as assistants to the richest men in the world, shame no one knew what they looked like. Looking over at the clock next to the delectable man she saw that if she didn't leave now she was going to be late and she couldn't afford that. Trying as hard and she can she finally was released from the big strong arms around her, quickly she could she gathered her stuff and  hurried to put in on.

She looked around frantically for her clothing items finding everything but her underwear. Izzie thought " Oh my god where the hell are my underwear, I can't leave without them or can I? Never mind Izzie you got to her out of here before mystery man wakes up" Not looking back she rushed out the door headed straight home to get ready for her day still thinking about the man she woke up next to. Unaware that Dominic was already awake......

Kaylyn woke up to the shrill of her alarm clock she jumped up so fast she landed in the floor with a big thud. "Ugh" she said while rubbing her eyes and ass. After sitting in the floor for a good minute she sat there thinking " Why the fuck am I up so damn early, I just wanna go back to sleep."  Looking at her clock she saw that she was already running late she thought to herself " I am already going to be late might as well take my damn time, like who wake up for work so damn early" Kaylyn finally got up after 5 minutes and went to the bathroom she entered her showers washing herself with her lavender scented body wash. While in the shower Kaylyn felt today was going to change their lives she didn't know how but she knew it was going to change big time.

Almost 10 minutes later Kaylyn emerged from the shower and entered into her massive closet full of clothing that she never wore and she picks out this black pencil skirt that hugged her ass and hips in all the right places and a blue blouse that gave a little hint to all that she had going on under, to top it all off she put in a black blazer along with her black Christian Louboutin heels. Kaylyn walked to her kitchen and grabbed an apple, her keys, phone and purse and headed out the door to her white 2016 Chevy Camaro. Kaylyn got into her car and she sped off to her new job.

Kaylyn was 15 minutes away from her job when suddenly the car in front of her swerved, trying to get out of the was Kaylyn made a hard right crashing into the car in front of her. Angry Kaylyn got out of her car the same time the mysterious driver in front of her did. Enraged Kaylyn yelled at the dashing man in front of her " What the fuck kinda driving are you doing, look what you did you ass hat not the front of my car is all scratched up because your dumb ass can't drive to save your life"

The man just looked at Kaylyn waiting for her to finish yelling. Looking down at her watch Kaylyn saw this crash made her even more late than she already was. Sighing Kaylyn rummaged through her bag and found the Card with all her information on it and threw it at the man. She got back into her now scratched but a drive able car and speed of to work.

Taya woke up like it was any other day. Today was a big day for her and her best friends they were starting their respective new jobs at the Personal Assistant to the 3 biggest CEO's in all the United States and United Kingdom. Although they were the biggest the were the most secretive, they never have posed for any magazines so the Paparazzi and everyone else don't know what they look like. It's the people who work in the company have to sign a non-disclosure agreement saying they won't tell the identities of the CEO's or bad things could happen.

Either way Taya was elated she and her two best friends where going to be working so close although they saw each other almost daily they hadn't worked this closely since college. Taya got herself ready for work she was dressed in the new red pants and blazer along with a cream shirt and cream Louboutin heels she had bought for this day. Thinking that she needed a pick me up for she started her day Taya thought she should go to this lovely coffee shop she found when she was exploring the area she was working in.

Taya drove herself to work and found she had a reasonable amount of time before she had to be to work so she locked her car and walked about two blocks down to the coffee shop called 'Bella's Coffee & Pastries'. Waking in Bella's Taya was immediately hit with the rich aroma of freshly brewed coffee and the sweet smell of dough. Taya order the coffee and a donuts and was ready to start her day.

Taya was walking out of Bella with her head in her coffee that she didn't she the man on his phone walking towards her. Suddenly they collided Taya's coffee spilling everywhere. The man look mad for a second then he looked up and saw Taya, Taya profusely apologized to the man when she heard him speak for the first time. " It's okay beautiful I should have been watching where I was going if you like I can buy you another coffee" the man said Taya looked at her phone and saw what time is as she told him " oh thank you I wish I could take you up on that offer but I have to get to work" and with that hey parted ways.

Kaylyn was in the lobby of the job and she was waiting for her to best friends Taya and Izzie to get her so they could all go in together. It's something they have been doing every time someone starts something new, they meet up at the respected place and walk in together so that the other or all of them feel confident and comfortable in whatever endeavor they are doing. Kaylyn is repeatedly checking her watch to check the time they were already late. The moment she looked up from her watch Izzie came rushing through the door in her curve hugging black dress, a floral blazer these sexy ass black flower Giuseppe Zanotti heels.

Rushing Izzie finally made it to her job hoping she wasn't too late and that the girls weren't waiting too long. She rushed through the door and say Kaylyn waiting but no Taya she knew she wasn't too late she let out of breath of relief and walked towards Kaylyn. Izzie said hello her best friend and they both asked if they knew where Taya was. If on Cue Taya walked into the building where she spotted her friends. Hugging both of them Taya ask " You ladies ready?" Izzie and Kaylyn looked at each other and simultaneously  said "Born Ready" and they all walked off toward the elevators, getting on and heading to the 69th and highest floor in the building.

Once reached the floor before doors opened and the girl linked arms and waited for the doors to open. The doors slid open to reveal three hot men standing waiting for them. Shocked Izzie yell "on fuck no" running her hands down her face. Taya stood shocked not saying it moving while Kaylyn of the other hand had different plans she races to press the close the door button as soon as she saw who was standing before her. Not fast enough they man in the middle out his foot in the door before he could close l, opening the doors once more. And in a blink of an eye each man grabbed one other the three girls and walked away toward what could only be assumed to their respective offices.......

Thanks for reading please vote, comment and add to your reading list
- I&K

Everything Comes In Threes (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें