Chapter 3: Ours

WARNING THERE WILL BE SOME SEXUAL CONTENT BELOW VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED...

3 Years before the girls turned 21.

Date: October 24, 2017 (A day before their birthday)

In the Underworld

Tomorrow is the day it had been a long hard 17 years for Vincent. When you are told that there is someone out there for you but you can't look until they are 18 or touch until they are 21 it makes life that much harder to live. Sure for him being the lord of the underworld it would be expected that there are a lot of things to occupy his day but it was like after the Fates had told him about his Kaylyn everything moved slower and fewer problems had shown up to occupy his time.

Walking into the throne room of the palace Dominic could see the anticipation written all over his friends face Raphael get in here now Vincent looks all of two seconds before breaking. Dominic couldn't be mad at his friend, though because he too understood how hard it was to have something so close yet so far. It was a shame that he nor Vincent could see the girls. It was also upsetting that Raphael had to send a demon they all trust to keep an eye on the girls every day, full-time jobs in secret, just to make sure no weak disgusting human male would touch what had belonged to them. But what else could he and Vincent da full-time job that always requires their undivided attention, so the demon watcher was the next best thing? Raphael appeared next to Dominic giving him a nod of acknowledgment then they both made their way to the Lord of the Underworld wary of his temper and his emotions at this point. "Hey man, calm down I know that you wanna see our future queen but you know we can't do anything until the time is right, " Dominic said patting his long time friend on the shoulder.

That's the one thing that the Fates had forgotten to mention when was the right time Vincent couldn't wait any longer, if we are suppose to see them for the first time on their 18th birthday how are we supposed to know when the right time was on their 21 birthday if everything depends on their 18th birthday the birthday in which we watch them from afar. Nothing had made any sense when it came to what was supposed to happen exactly, but these three knew better than to question the Fates.

At the club

The three of them watched the girls from their own little corner. But they each internally admitted it was oh so hard and painful to not touch their women. What made it worst was their dresses 'Fuck' Raphael thought as he readjusted himself for the hundredth time. He looked over at his friends and saw in their faces that they were struggling too. "Damn maybe next time, we shouldn't choose their dresses," Raphael started "Are you sure the Fates said 21 years old and not 21 minutes after we see them? " Raphael joked but was serious all at the same time. "My brother, I wish that was the reality of what the three fates had said but no, they have set the time to 21 years not minutes." Dominic said sadly.

They had to admit each of their hearts did beat much faster watching the girls walk into the club, they were beautiful, and it was kind of luck because they didn't know exactly which club the girls would be at all they knew was that they were going out. The girls continued to sway their bodies against each other not in a sexual way but in a way that showed they were having fun.Vincent watched his future queen with a fire in his eye he wanted her now. Dominic watched Izzie's moves as if he was under a magic spell. While Raphael thought of all the different position him and Taya could do at the very moment. The night had carried on with the men each in a hard place, pun intended.

~~ · ~~ · ~~ · ~~ · ~~ · ~~

Present Day: October 20th, 2020

Dominic had watched as Izzie rush out of his bedroom door. He could've got up to stop her but what was the point, he thought, he would see her sooner than he was pretty sure she'd like to know and or admit. Hopping up from his bed he slowly walked to the bathroom only to give his future wife time to get out of the front door.