Chapter 13

A/N I'm changing more of the show for this chapter don't mind me.
None can't believe this is happening. Any of it. They all thought there was something strange about the boys, but this isn't just strange. This is insane. As if the guns weren't bad enough, they're talking about demons. They think there are demons. What is wrong with these people? Still, with the guns, there's really no choice but to do what they say. When Dean demands they go visit Chuck and Amara, no one is going to tell them otherwise. The five of them-Michael, Lucifer, Gabriel, Anna, and Castiel all get into their car wordlessly, not even taking the time to discuss seating.
Michael drives them to their house, with Sam and Dean following in their car. Michael drives slowly, as if afraid everything that has just happened will cause him to mess everything up if he drives any faster. Finally, they get to their house and park in the driveway, piling out of the car as Sam and Dean join them. They walk up to the door together, and Dean rings the doorbell. It's opened immediately by Amara.
"Where have you-Hello?" Amara suddenly sees Sam and Dean in front of her as well. "And who are you?"
"Hi, I'm Dean, this is my brother Sam. We'd like to talk to you."
Amara glances behind her. "Uh, Chuck?"
"Yeah?" Chuck replies, coming to the door.
"There are a Sam and Dean here."
Chuck freezes. How does Chuck know the Winchesters? How could he? They just moved in.
Finally, Chuck says, "Well, let them in. No need to make them all wait out there."
Amara steps out of the way hesitantly, and the seven of them step inside. Chuck and Amara lead them down the hallway and into the dining room. There are eight chairs, but no one sits down.
"Hi, Mr...?" Dean trails off, waiting for a name.
"Just call me Chuck," he says. "And that's my sister Amara. I see you've met the kids."
Dean nods. "Yes I have, and I have a question for you. What can you tell me about this?" He holds up the paper that started the whole event in the first place.
Chuck and Amara look at each other. Chuck mouths something to Amara, who shakes her head and mouths something back. Chuck mouths something again, and Amara nods. Chuck sighs and turns back to the spectators hesitantly.
"I could tell you a lot about that, Mr. Winchester," Chuck says. At hearing his last name, Dean reaches for his gun, but Chuck gives him a small head shake. "It won't do you any good, Dean," he tells him. "I'm not going to keep anything from you. Any of you," he adds, looking at his curious kids. "Amara's right; it's time I showed you the truth. He taps each of them wth two fingers on the forehead, and watches as they all take in the new information.
Castiel is first. His eyes go wide, but he doesn't say anything. What could he say to this? He's an angel. He's been an angel his whole life, and he never knew it. How is that possible? Chuck just pulled them from Heaven and plucked some human babies, erased their memories, and poof, he has five new kids? And Chuck... Chuck is his real father. Chuck is God. And Amara is his aunt, who's been locked away for eons until recently. The Darkness. And his siblings... His real siblings. How? Just how?
Anna is next. She watches in confusion as Castiel's eyes widen, almost as if the secrets of the universe have just been revealed. Then she understands. She's an angel. More than that, though. She's a fallen angel. She left Heaven and fell to Earth. She was happy, too, happier than she was in Heaven. Even before Chuck-God pulled her into his new Earthly family.
Gabriel watches with anticipation. He isn't ready for whatever is happening, but he hates the wait. Finally, he sees it. He's an angel, just like his sibling. A powerful one, too. An archangel. He locked his aunt Amara away, and he watched her come back. He's been around for eons, since before Earth. He's been in Heaven, he's spent time on Earth. He's killed people, too, for no reason other than his boredom. Sure, they weren't the nicest people, but still. He made someone slow dance with an alien! Actually, that's pretty awesome. These angel powers are going to be so much fun!
Michael expects Lucifer to be next, since it appears to be going younger to oldest, but instead it's him. He was God's first angel. Chuck's first. An archangel, too. He's never really done anything fun, which is kind of depressing. With powers like his, he could have done so much, saved so many people. Why didn't he?
Last is Lucifer. It all hits him like a tsunami-all the love he had as God's favorite angel, all the times he and Michael used to hang out in Heaven, and later Gabriel as well. Then it all changed. God sent him to Hell. Chuck, his father, sent him away to Hell. And why? Because he loved his father. How could he have done that? Lucifer didn't want to worship lesser beings, and he was tortured for it. For having his own mind and using his own free will, he was sent to the worst place imaginable, and for thousands of years he stayed there. Only it wasn't thousands of years for him, it was billions. Billions of years in solitude, just to be ripped out and forced to forget everything. Like it never happened, like his father wasn't the worst case of child abusers to ever exist. What's the point of a punishment if you don't learn from it? What's the point of the punishment at all?
"Dad..." he chokes out. Chuck nods solemnly. "Why?"
"I know," Chuck says. "I never should have sent you away that long-"
"You never should have sent me away at all!" Lucifer interrupts, infuriated. "I did nothing wrong. Okay? Nothing!"
"Lucifer-"
"No," Lucifer interrupts again. "I don't want to hear it. You locked me away for billions of years. You think Amara had it bad? At least she went by Earth time. I lived in Hell for billions of years, and you never once tried to reach out to me. Nothing you say will make that right. You don't deserve to be a father." He does something then he hasn't been able to do in what, to him, seems like billions of years. He teleports away. He didn't care where he goes, as long as it's far away from Chuck. He makes a decision then that he knows could end horribly, but he doesn't care. The next time he sees his father will be the last, and nothing will stop it.