Chapter Two

I drive back to my dorm about five minutes from the main building with my mind racing.

I couldn't possibly ask this guy I just met to help me take out my sexual frustrations so I can focus.

I'm losing my damn mind and its only day one....

But how the hell am I going to pass this class without help? He's the only tutor they have and I am not failing a class because of one, stupid guy that has me flustered. That's goes against everything I've ever prided myself on.

Making my way up to my room, I block out all the people around me and isolate myself in my room. I throw my bag on my bed and plop down next to it feeling frustrated.

Laying on my back, I run my hands down my face trying to come up with any kind of plan that doesn't involve James but I can't think of one.

My hand slides in my pocket and I pull out that little piece of paper he handed me.

Just rip it up into tiny pieces, Allie.

Instead, I grab my phone from my purse and type the numbers into a new text.

And what exactly do you plan on writing?!

Me: I change my mind.....

Nope, that doesn't sound right.
I erase those words and start over.

Me: I think I would like it if you helped me..

Ughhh that sounds desperate and how is he suppose to know who this is? You think you're the only person he gives his number too?!

Feeling more aggravated and stressed, I type out a message quickly.

Me: Hi, this is Allie. Would you so kindly fuck my brains out so I don't feel sexually frustrated anymore and can focus on my studies???

I stare at the words and laugh. Yeah ok, imagine his face getting that text. I go to delete it and my thumb grazes the send button.

No no no fuck shit noooo

It sent....

I stare at my phone, willing that damn message to come back. I can't believe that just happened. Please tell me I put that number in wrong. Please show me a message not sent error. ANYTHING?!?

I check the number and of course I put it in correctly and the text goes through smoother than anything I've ever seen.

Stupid working phone....

I bury my face in my fluffy baby blue pillow that matches all my pretty, new dorm room accessories I picked out from Target. I remember seeing them on the shelves, radiating promises of picture perfect college days and big dreams.