Chapter Seven

***James's POV***

We sit there, entwined in eachothers arms with only the sound of our breathing around us, her forehead pressed against my chest and my chin resting on her hair.

I feel her heart racing with mine and all I can think about is how incredible she felt around me and that I want more. I've been so wrapped up in school the past couple of years that I don't give myself much time for anything else. She's a breath of fresh air.

I lift her chin with my finger to bring her eyes to mine. She looks back at me with a shy smile as I bring my lips to hers.

"I have this performance evaluation for you to fill out for the school when you get a chance," I say, grinning against her lips.

"Shut up," she playfully smacks my chest and laughs.

"You should probably wait until after our next lesson to fill it out, though. I'm not letting you off that easy again"

"That was easy?!" Her eyes go wide and I laugh.

She has no clue...

"And what might you have planned, Mr. Riley?" She grins.

Jesus, when she calls me that, it flips a switch....

Taking her off gaurd, I flip her over onto her hands and knees and lay one good smack on her ass. She lets out a little yelp as her back arches and she looks back at me with wide eyes. I can tell she loved every second.

I lean over her, pressing myself against her ass. My hand slides into her hair, gripping firmly as I pull her head back and she moans out.

"You'll have to wait and see, Ms. Anderson," I whisper in her ear.

***Allie's POV***

I lay in bed, enjoying the fact that its Saturday and my alarm clock didn't wake me up obnoxiously.

What am I going to do all weekend?

I ignore the constant thought that I would love to spend the weekend in James's bed.

That's unhealthy, Allie.

Whatever, I don't care. The man turned my world upside down and from what he said after, it was only the tip of the ice burg.

Ha, only the tip...

Obviously, my subconscious is twelve. I roll my eyes at my inner voice and roll out of bed. I realize that I haven't talked to Chelsea since Thursday. I saw her in class yesterday taking the test but she left before I could find out how she did.

Me: Hey, how did you do on the AP test?

I send the text to her and place my phone down to start getting dressed. I desperately need coffee so I guess I'll spend my morning at a local cafe catching up on some homework. James didn't mention the next time I would see him but its probably good I get a little break. This week went a little fierce and fast which is completely unlike me.

I throw my clothes on and put my hair in a bun on top of my head. Washing my face, I look in the mirror to inspect the dark circles forming under my eyes already. I was warned about this by former nursing students so its not surprising.