Notice me (OC X OC)

Hey guys! Lothiriel here! It's here! My first one-shot! I hope you guys enjoy reading my first one shot. This may suck a lot. I am trying to improve my writing skills so please don't hate.

ENJOY!!
__________________________________________
OC X OC
Soma Uchihara X Ayumu Hanazono

Ayumu was Soma Uchihara's girlfriend. Both were book nerds. They would share every book they had bought from the bookstore.

But, on this present day Ayumu had not picked up a single book that has been nicely organized in their bookshelf. She was on her phone playing rhythm games as her boyfriend was sitting on a bean bag that was placed on the floor has his glasses on and was reading a book quietly.

Ayumu had put her phone down and walked towards her reading boyfriend.

"Soma-kun? What are you reading?" Ayumu asked kneeling infront of the busy reading boy. Not receiving a word since he was distracted by the interesting books.
Ayumu puffed out her cheeks and took the book from his grip.

"Hey!" he said trying to get the book back.
"Ayu, give me the book" he said stretching out his hand thinking that he will get the book back.
"No" she said still holding the book that was now being hugged by her.
"Ayu, you're being bad right now" he said giving her a look.
"No!" she said and stood up and ran outside to the living room.
"Ayu! Come back here" Soma said also standing up from the bean bag and running after his girlfriend.

They both ran around the house until they were both tired. But, being tired never stopped Ayumu from keeping the book away from Soma.

She knows where to hide it that Soma will never be able to look, her dresser. Soma will never look in there since he has self restraint of not touching any of Ayumu's personal stuff.

In a few days, Soma has been ignoring Ayumu more and more. She was fine with it until she can't handle it anymore.

~Present Day~

Ayumu has been sulking thinking she did a bad thing hiding his book. She has to appologize to Soma even if she has to go to his work place or even leave the house and rent out an apartment if he hates her that much.

She would never go to her boyfriend's workplace since it was far and has to take a train for her to arrive their. The only option is for her to give him his personal space from her. If he hates her that much.

Able to pack up her stuff in a small bag she had left to rent up a nice apartment or maybe stay with her sister Alicia who was living just a few blocks away from their house.

She had left the book in the coffee table and a note beside it also, the keys.

She had left the house and went to her sisters house riding a bike there.

Upon arriving Ayumu knocked on the door with a rhythm. Not too long Alicia had opened the door knowing who was knocking with a huge smile on her face.

"Can I stay with your for a few hours?" Ayumu asked.
"Did something happen between you and Uchihara?" Alicia asked her pink haired sister.
"I just beed to give him his personal space" Ayumu said.

~Later~

In the house, Soma arrived much earlier than his previous days.

"Ayumu, I'm home" he yelled expecting to hear a 'Welcome home' from Ayumu but, he didn't hear anything.

He had noticed that the lights were off and he didnt sense any presence from the whole house. He had took off his shoes by the door and entered the hallway.