Goodbye Sunset (Story Ver.)

Lothiriel: I'M BACK~~~~~~

It's been too long but not long foxes and wolves!
Sorry for not really posting. I had a lot in mind and tests are coming also Christmas vacation is also coming near! Don't worry! I will post most of my one shots maybe also tomorrow?

Yeah! I'll post tomorrow again in the afternoon. Also, this account will be a 2 person account starting today! My sister will be joining me on this account!

Okay! Let's START!!!
____________________________________________
OC! Mariese X OC! Gheal

They stood there in silence. Clueless on what to say. They have been going out for 1 year but, it's like there are drifting apart.

Their relationship is like a broken ship sinking into the deep ocean and never to be seen again.

"Why did you call me here, Gheal?" Mariese asked.
"I know that we have been in this relationship for so long but...." Gheal trailed off and was trying to avoid eye contact with Mariese.
"Gheal? You don't mean? Gheal? You're not saying...." Mariese said in a whisper-toned voice.
Mariese was heartbroken when she heard him say ".....Let's break up, Mari".

The tears rolled down Mariese's cheeks as she dropped down to her knees.

"I'm....... sorry, Mari" Gheal said.
"Why? Why would you say that?" Mariese asked as she sobbed harder.
"I'm sure l, you'll find someone better than me" Gheal said as he placed his hand on her shoulders also kneeling down in front of her making her lift her face up. Tears were still flowing down her cheeks.

"Mari, I have to go" Gheal said standing up when Mariese stopped him.

"W-wait! Before you go..... I have a request" Mariese whimpered trying to wipe off her tears.
"What is it?" Gheal asked.
"C-can you kiss me one last time?" Mariese asked trying to smile at Gheal.

Gheal looked at her and cupped her cheeks slowly leaning down. Their lips touching for the last time.

The kiss only lasted for a few seconds and they pulled away.

After the kiss Gheal had left Mariese for her own comfort.

~Mariese's house~

Mariese had arrived to her house without greeting her parents who were so confused on why their daughter was crying.
They decided to give her some space since they want her to be comfortable.

The whole night Mariese cried and cried until she fell asleep.

Her first heartbreak was on a beautiful sunset so she dare call it the "Goodbye Sunset"

________________________________________

So I hope you guys liked it. The story may not be in correct with the poem but I tried my best in matching the poem.

I really do hope that you like that you checked out the poems that my sister wrote.

Anyway stay in tune for tomorrow. I will be posting another one-shot tomorrow.

See you later Wolves and Foxes~~~~

Lothiriel Out!