Confused (OC X OC)

Hey! I'm back with another one-shot.

So about this one-shot..... Technically I based this on what happened to me earlier that made my feelings very confused.

So, I hope you enjoy. Also thank you for the support on the last one-shot
_____________________________________________
OC X OC
Ray Robins X Phe Gilles

I am so confused right now. Why would would he do that to me? I have never felt anything like this until today.

I sighed as I stared up at the ceiling while laid down on my bed. I kept thinking about that moment over and over again.

*Flashback*

It was already time to go home for lunch when that happened. He was readying his bags and was about to leave when I approached him saying:

"Ray, Why do you hate me?"

He smiled at me and placed his hand on my cheek. I tried to hide my blush at his actions. It was the first time that a guy had made a move like that on me.

I felt so confused so I looked away and followed my twin sister out of the classroom and went home to eat lunch.

*Flashback End*

I tried concealing my blush at the repeated memory.

'Ray, why do you have to make my feelings so confused?' I thought over and over again.
___________________________________________
Ok! You guys must have be confused on what happened, huh?

Well, what happened was at the last subject for the morning, he kept on ignoring me when I actually didn't do anything to him. I felt sad at the thought, It's not like we're dating it just felt weird to me that he isn't paying attention to me.

To simply put it, it just felt weird when he is ignoring me. I already said that this was based on my real experience earlier this morning.

Well, thank you for reading this confusing Drabble or whatever. I just felt like writing something again today so..... I hope you like it.

Also, please comment if it was good or not. I'm really looking into improving my writing skills and I want opinions on what I should improve. Thank you