Too late (Hetalia X OC)

Okay! I'm back with another one-shot. About this story I just had the idea of writing an Angst one-shot so I decided to try and make one.

This is a Hetalia X OC One-Shot. I'm sorry for not posting any XReader stories yet. I have written X Reader stories but, I have to check for grammar and stuff since English is not my native language.

Anyway, I hope that you guys are enjoying the one-shots, like how I enjoy writing them.
___________________________________________
Male! Belarus X Marin

Marin, a Canadian female who is madly in love with a certain Male Belarusian named Nicolai. Though her love is only one-sided since the male is only in love with his Russian Big Sister, Anya. Like his twin sister, Natalya, who is also madly in love with their big brother, Ivan.

Marin felt jealous of Anya since Nicolai kept on wanting to marry his Big Sister. At school, Marin had decided to confess to him after classes.

~After School~

Marin waited for Nicolai to arrive and he did, but, he was glaring at the Canadian female. Nicolai never really liked Marin since they have never talked to each other so he didn't really get to know the female.

"What do you want? I have other things to do" Nicolai said glaring at Marin.

"I..... like you" Marin said.
"Well, I don't. I only want to marry my big sister" Nicolai said getting straight to the point and leaving the heartbroken Marin there at the spot.

Marin was heartbroken to even move. She already knew this was going to happen and still decided to even confess. She knelt down on her knees and sobbed her heart out.

Alfred F. Jones, the American Male who is in love with Marin had heard the confession and decided to comfort the love of his life. He felt so angry that he wants to punch Nicolai but, didn't and stayed with Marin until she had completely relaxed.

~years later~

A few years later Alfred and Marin were getting married and decided to invite their friends including Nicolai. Alfred didn't really want to invite Nicolai but, Marin wanted to. Since, if he didn't reject her she wouldn't have realised her true feelings for her soon to be husband.

At the wedding, Nicolai watched the now married couple kiss and he was now regretting his decision on rejecting Marin.

Nicolai had realised that he had lost a chance on getting to know her but, he was......

.......Too late
__________________________________________
So, I hope you guys have enjoyed my first Angst one-shot. I have to tweak a little bit of the parts in the story since I wasn't really happy when I read the story again.

Next time, I will post my first xReader story. So, don't you worry. I only have 2 xReader stories in my notebook so I have to think up many ideas.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this one-shot. Also, don't forget to let me know if there is something wrong with the story. Pls, comment it will really help so, I can improve my writing.

Thank you, my lovely foxes