11

"Tails! I-I mean, fellow stranger! We're so glad your ok!" I gasp as I give him a bear hug."Wait, we?" Jessie says, I give her a sharp look, does she not know the term, pretending?
"OOOOOOHHHHH. Ok.." Jessie says, closing her mouth with her hand after.
"Who are you and why are you hugging him!!" A voice shouted.
I turn around and see a rabbit with some bangs covering her left eye, wearing black boots and fishnet stockings, with a skirt and a long sleeved tight shirt and finally a choker. Its Cream, I thought.
"Im asking you a question, so answer me now!" This time, she took out a dagger, I gasp, the Cream I know wouldn't even dare touch a weapon!
"Maybe you should be thankful that we saved his life instead of threatening us!" Jessie snapped.
Cream looks at me for a long time, as if her souless eyes were burning through my skin, wait, im still hugging tails...
"The least you could do is tell this hedgehog to stop hugging my boyfriend!!" Cream snaps back.
I stopped hugging him quickly, he looked dizzy and nauseous.
"Tails, you alright?" Cream said in a unemotional tone."Ya..." Tails grumbled as he got up.
"Then lets go." Cream says, taking his hand as he followed closely behind.
"Cream wait!!" I shout. She quickly turns around and throws the dagger so close to my head, fortunately it went through the tree like cutting a slice of cake.
"How do you know my name." Cream said coldly as she held her hand up and it came back immediately, my eyes widen as I see this, what the heck?!
"I...I just...Ummm.....I'm...uh......" "If you dont tell me, I'll kill her." Cream has a smirk on her face as she points the dagger at Jessie."WOAH,WOAH, WOAH! Lets just all calm down, and drop the weapon, arent you too young to be holding that anyway? You are like, 15 right?" Jessie says, her hands are sort of shaking and her eyes are looking at mine, begging me to just tell her already, I suddenly had a flashback, a 7 year old version of myself, in the same situation Jules was in, not as bad as this one or the thing which caused Sonic to think im dead however, it did have to do with him.
I didnt have a choice, I couldnt let Cream kill Jessie...and I couldnt lie to her either.
"Im Amelia Thorn Rosetta." I finally say.
Cream's eyes widen as she drops the dagger."N-No...Amelia's dead, in peace, if she was alive then..." she sighs."Then she would prove it.." she says.
"When you were four, you always collected flowers and made them into flower crowns, you loved using the orange and yellow ones though." I explained.
"Its really you huh?" Cream said, hands on her hips.
"Yes.." I looked down, feeling awkard to see her again, and happy of course. I suddenly ran up to her and gave her a hug.
"I missed you so much!!" I said, I waited for a response since she didnt hug me back.
"I think its best that you stay dead." Cream said as she pushed me back and glared at me.
"B-But Cream, dont you miss me??" I asked, tears falling down my cheeks as Tails flew away, holding on to Cream
"CREAM!!!TAILS!!!WAIT!!!" I shout as they flew away as fast as a fly.
I begin to sob as I drop to the ground on my knees and my hands are covering my face.
"Hey, its ok, I know how you feel." Jessie says as she gives me a hug.
"How?" I ask.
"My parents did the same thing to me."

Sonic POV

The woods are filled with tree's, even more than back at home. Theres also more space to run around here, besides the fact that its a small town. The best part is that theres a small population here so I dont have to worry about bumping into someone while looking the other way.
As every step made a soft crunch of leaves, I ran around the infinite tree's looking for my friends, I can still remember when we saw those fireballs...

Flashback

"Im glad we ran away from that place." Shadow said."But, they were trying to help us." Tails sighs, "Well why didnt you just stay there??" Shadow asks."Its not like I had a choice, Cream told me to go." Tails grumbles.
"Its not like anyone cares about you anyway, you dont even know how to use your XTornado." Shadow says.
"I obviously know how to use it, dont you remember what happened??" Tails asks.
"Why cant you both shut up?" I said.
They both look at me for a moment, then shout at me.
"YOU SHUSH YOU IMPOSTOR!!!!" They both shouted.
"WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU GUYS?!" I shout back.
"YOUR THE REASON AMY ISNT HERE ANYMORE!!" Shadow shouted.
"SO WHY DO YOU CARE?! YOU WERE ALWAYS MEAN TO HER ANYWAYS!!" I yelled.
"WELL AT LEAST I DONT RUN AWAY FROM HER JUST BECAUSE I SECRETLY HAVE A CRUSH ON HER! YOUR SUCH A FAKER SONIC! YOU CANT EVEN BE A MAN!!!" Shadow yells back before we're interrupted by a gasp.
"LOOK OUT!" Cream says as a giant fireball heads towards us.
"Run!!" Tails says as he dodges the fireball and runs in one direction as we follow.
As my feet go as fast as never before. I trip on a tree stump and hit my head which caused me to pass out....