23

Tails POV

"No....nonononononononono..AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH." I shouted, trying to pull away from these straps.

Amy POV

"How are we supposed to get out of here???" Sonic complains. Im still sitting down on the bed, feeling less dizzy then before, its been about an hour and dream is still throwing random sharp things at the force field, suddenly as she throws a katana at the force field it shrunk, the loudspeaker turned on."Try breaking it again and this force field will crush you!" Eggman said through the loudpspeaker. It turned off and Dream sat down on the floor, with an annoyed expression on her face, she kicks the force field before giving up and summons a book, she opens it and begins to read. I sigh and see that Sonic keeps trying to break through the titaniun cell doors, running as fast as he could towards the cell door, but once again he hits his head and falls on his stomach. I sigh and stand up, I walk to the bowl of water and take a small sip, I spit it out in disgust. Where did this come from? Yuck. "Aha!" Jules says, everyone in the cells turns to her, including the strange orange echidna who Jules told me about, she blushes of embarrasment and hides whatever was in her hand behind her, "I found a piece of apple pie!" She says, everyone around the cells start banging the doors, "Give us some of it or i'll squish you into a pulp!" One shouted, they all screamed at us before the loudspeaker saved our asses
"Attention prisoners, I do not respect this kind of behavior, be quiet or we will give you an electric shock with the bracelet on your hands." I look at my hand, there was a metal bracelet, did he just make these appear out of nowhere???
"If you try to break these they will explode, if you get out of the base they will explode, so dont even think about trying to smash these, your all here for a purpose or because you did something to end up here, so instead of trying to break out use this time to think about what you have done." Dr.Eggman says before turning the loudspeaker off, everyone went back to their business, Dream was in her cell eating cloudberry cake and tea, Sonic was still trying to break through, Jules motioned for me to come to her, I walk over to her and she pulls out the chaos emerald that Dream took from Shadow, I gasp, I cant believe it, we can get out of here."This is nice aint it? I got it from her pocket." She whispers, I nod but also realize something, How did she grab it from Dream, if Dream doesnt have any pockets, she just makes things naturally appear that came from her inventory or she summons it, you cant summon a chaos emerald so, how?
Before I could ask her the loudspeaker turns on again."Lunchtime! Todays meal is spaghetti and meatballs with water!" Dr.Eggman says. Robots come in with the food and water, they serve the meals to everyone in cells, as the robot places four plates through a small hole next to the table I take one look at it and see its disgusting features, while Dream gets to eat some fancy cloudberry cake we have to eat cold spaghetti and meatballs with warm water?! This is terrible.
"Hey Shadow hasnt woken up yet, do you think something is wrong?" Sonic whispers to me, I quickly turn and push him back a foot or two."Personal. Space." I say to him, he blushes as he scratches the back of his neck."Uh..sorry." he mumbles, I walk past Sonic and see that Shadow is still sleeping, strange, the echidna woke up before him, but...the echidna was put to sleep first. Maybe Dr.Eggman is afraid of Shadow waking up? But we need him to use the chaos emerald! Unless that was the plan...
"Guys I think I know why Shadow hasnt woken up yet." I said, they all turn around, including Dream who was sipping a cup of tea."He's been put to sleep for this long on purpose because Dr.Eggman doesnt want him to wake up, he knows that if he does he can chaos control us out of here, he didnt take it away from him either because he didnt have it with him." I explained, Jules walks over to Shadow, slaps him, then walks back to us."Ya guys shes not lying." She says, Sonic stares at her in shock as I face palm myself, what is up with this woman?!
"Why the heck did you do that?!" I shout. She blushes embarrasingly and looks away, "Umm...I was testing?" She says. This is gonna be a long adventure, I thought