Zoe

I felt so terrible for Alfie and his loss. I mentioned it once but then I decided just not to remind him of it again. I knew what it felt like to lose a pet, and I'm sure he didn't want to be constantly reminded of it. 

He was a feeling a little down when we got back to house and I tried to be as sensitive with his feelings as I could. I made him hot chocolate and we both sat on his bed together editing videos. Even though we weren't talking it was pefect. Just being in his company was enough for me. 

After about an hour of straight editing Alfie finally spoke. I was shocked at what he had to say though. 

"Zoe, would you ever move in with me?" Of course I would, without hesitation. I didn't want to tell Alfie that though. I didn't really know why I didn't want to tell him, I just didn't. I answered with a sort of answer. 

"Possibly," I said looking away slyly. I then asked him what his rush was and he acted all flustered. He was so cute when he was confused. 

I then came up with a brilliant plan which I quickly recounted to Alfie. What if I stayed at his house half the time and he stayed at mine the other half? That was we could almost always be together but we didn't have to make the commitment of getting a house together. Well, not yet anyway. 

___________

I woke up early the next morning and walked into the kitchen. Alfie's mum was up and she was pouring herself a cup of tea. 

"Morning Mrs. Deyes," I said with a smile as I pulled the bread out of the fridge. I started to make myself toast and found myself beginning to hum Christmas songs. They just came to me out of no where. 

"Getting festive I see," she said with a grin before taking her mug and walking out of the room. I loved Alfie's mum; she was the best. 

xxx