Alfie

Zoe drove the car and we blasted Christmas music as she drove to the Brighton Lanes. I had heard rumours that they had already decorated them for Christmas. I was excited to see how pretty they were going to be. It was always one of my favourite parts of Christmas to see the pretty lights. 

"Where should we go first?" Zoe asked as she turned down the music so we didn't have to shout. 

"I want to go to that new jewellry shop to get something for my mum, but then we can go wherever you want," I said with a smile. 

Zoe didn't answer this time she just reached her hand out and I gripped it. She squeezed my hand tightly and turned the music back on loud again. I just smiled. Something so simple as being with Zoe in the car driving was so enjoyable. It was always funny how stuff like that happened. 

_________________

"Try this on Alfie!" Zoe said holding out a hat with a big feather on the side to me. 

"No, that's way too girly," I said taking the hat anyway. I stuck it on my head and posed for Zoe's flashing camera. She erupted in a ruckus of laughter. 

"That looks amazing on you," she said with a giggle. 

"Zoe, I love you," I said suddenly. She looked at me with a smile. 

"I love you too, but what made you say that now?" she said pulling the hat off my head and placing it back on the rack. 

"I just don't say it enough. I love you Zoe Sugg," I said again. 

"I love you Alfie Deyes," she said with a smile. 

I then, out of the blue, picked Zoe up and spun her around. She started to giggle. "Alfie, stop!" she said protesting. 

"I love you Zoe." 

xxx