Alfie

When I woke up the next morning I thought I would be a bit productive and vlog a bit during the day. I hadn't gotten hardly any footage yesterday and probably wouldn't put up a vlog today because of it. I wasn't the best a vlogging, everyone knew that, and I'm sure missing one day of Vlogmas wouldn't be much of a surprise to any of my viewers. 

I did want to get up quite a few videos up on my second channel for all of them though, so even if I didn't get up a vlog everyday I defnitely wanted one at least every other day. Well, maybe one every third day. We'd see how it would work out. 

I turned the camera towards me and clicked it on starting rambling on about how I hadn't vlogged the day before and other things as I walked downstairs. The first thing I saw was Zoe's face smiling up at me, I couldn't help but break into a large smile as well and look into her eyes falling in love all over again. 

"Aww look it's Zoella!" I said with a small chuckle turning the camera towards her.

 She did a cute little wave as she pulled her legs up to her chest and said, "Hello everyone!" It was so adorable. 

I turned the camera back onto me and said everything we were going to do, such as drive to Bath and such before clicking off the camer and sitting next to Zoe. That was when I realised how clean it was in the house. 

"Wow the house is clean!" I exclaimed. I was subtly asking the question if Zoe had done it or my mum, or even Poppy, but I doubted it. I had a feeling that it was Zoe and I didn't like that. It didn't feel right for Zoe to clean my house, that was my responsibility. She was a guest. Zoe nodded at me after the turned the camera off. "Zoe you didn't-" I wanted to get the rest of my sentence out but Zoe was too quick for me. 

"I wanted to. It's my house too, you know," she said with a sneaky grin. And I guess she was right. It had taken me so long to remember that we shared this house. Well for the time being. I was so excited for us to move in together in the new year. I couldn't wait actually. 

____________

"Ready?" I asked Zoe as I hoisted a small bag higher up my shoulder, it was slipping down and I was struggling to keep it up. 

Zoe was just packing up her makeup bag and then we would be ready to get in the car and drive for two hours to get to Bath. I didn't mind the drive, but apparently the traffic was really bad and it would take us a while. That I wasn't looking forward to. 

"Totally ready," Zoe said coming out of the bathroom and shoving her makeup bag into her smaller bag with a few of her clothes. She kept a lot of things at my house and I kept a lot at her house so that it was easier for us to move in between them so often. 

"Well I guess let's go then," I said turning the lights off in the room and shutting the door behind Zoe as she led the way downstairs. We were just about to head outside to get in the car when I remembered something that I had forgotten. "Wait! I need to grab the camera stand for the car!" I said quickly sprinting up the stairs to go back into my bedroom and grab it off my desk. I was back downstairs in five seconds. 

"Good thing you remembered it," Zoe said with a grin asshe opened the front door. I again followed her out. She unlocked the car and I got in the passenger side. She got in the driver's side and we went off on our two hour drive that ended up being more like four hours and more like a big pain. 

We finally made it to Zoe's house though. It was already about 10 o'clock when we did though and we couldn't film any of the videos we had planned. The entire day had kind of been a bust. Nothing had happened and Zoe and I had hardly even talked to each other, even though we were so close to each other the whole time. 

Well, I guess the reason we didn't talk that much was because I fell asleep in the car. But of course, that was beside the point. I mean I loved sleep. But I loved Zoe more than sleep. I loved Zoe more than anything. 

xxx