Chapter 16

Guy !! I am really really grateful to everyone who has followed me , voted and commented on my stories :) This really means so much to me !! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH ! Sorry for any spelling errors or grammer errors but I really am thankful for all your support ! Please conitnue to read and tell me if there is anything you want ... LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH

PS: I don't own anything , this all comes from my head ! Enjoy !!

Chapter 16 

Josh POV 

What have I done ? Why did I do such a stupid thing ? I am a jerk ! What the hell ! 

I broke her heart .

The girl I love and dreamed of being with for the rest of my life is gone . I left her . I never learnt how to cry with style , silently , the tears that threartened to spill out of my eyes , rolled down my cheeks , landing on my lap . My heart was crumbled . I was weak . I couldn't find the strength to stand up and face reality . Nicholas was right . I am a coward . I am not good enough for her . 

My hands were locked on my face and I sank into them , sobbing my heart out . I didn't it hurt so much breaking up with her . I am a jerk .

She loved me so much . I could tell . She didn't want to give up . She didn't want our relationship to end . The bond we share is something so special to me . The way she begged me to not leave her really was enough to break me . I never cried in a long time ,except in movies . I forget how real pain is like , how loss can cut . My mind is telling me to let her go , to let her have a better person but how can I let her go ? She is perfect .

I love her .

I do now and always will . Maybe I should apologise and tell her to forgive me .

But who am I kidding .

Even if I wanted to , she will never take me back . Who would want an asshole like me to be their boyfriend ? She deserves so much better . So much better than this .

The shrill of the doorbell jolted me . Wiping away the tears that stained my cheeks , I heaved a sigh before opening the door .

" Josh ! Oh my god ! You are a mess ! What happened ? " Andre came rushing in , closing the door behind him . 

" I ... I am an idiot ! " I yelled as tears gushed down my face again .

" No ! You are not ? Is Jen cheating on you ? " 

" No ! But I broke up with because I thought this was good chance ... if not she will never let go ! " I wiped away my tears profusely .

" Wait ! Why would you do that ? " he asked placing a hand on my back .

" I am not good ... good enough ... for ... for her ... " i stammered and choked on my words .

" Who told you that crap ? " he also yelled .

" Nicholas . " I felt immediately stupid for saying that .

" What ! Josh you know better than to believe him . You are way to good . " he stated as he patted my back .

His words replayed in my head . Is he right ? 

I don't know . 

The night passed pretty quickly and I find myself awake as the sun shone through the window. 

Something was different .

I had no goal in my life now . I felt useless and unimportant . The only person who makes me feel important is ... Jennifer . She makes me feel safe , happy . She makes me feel like somebody . She loves me .

I love her too. 

Andre's words replayed in my head again . I think I found my answer to my own question .

He is right .

OK OK ! End of this chapter !! Thing are gonna get better ... I think :) Read on to fing out !Anyways love you all and hope you will continue reading and voting and commenting !! Thanks and LOVE YOU ALL !